Call .

I know i said it like apporxiamately one millon times but i was really done with megan for real for real !

I know i took a harsh ass whopin for her and so much more but it seem like she never cared or thanked me once SO fuck her , fuck harry , fuck her happiness , fuck the next guy she likes , fuck all her ex's ,FUCK IT ALL , fuck fuck fuck !

' fuck !' i said to my self though i said it a millon times to myself in my head . I ran my fingers threw my hair roughly fucking up my hair . I couldnt believe i had feelings for this bitch EVER .

' I regret taking that bitches virginity ! ' i growled at my self . I touched my face and it stung , it got me even more pist because it made me think of that night i got beat like a everlast punching bag . ' FUCK ' i fliped the coffee table over outside .

My eye started throbbing and it hurted i didnt want to go in mad and take it out on nicole when it wasnt her fault .

Nicole had never actually ever had a blow out with me i never was push to the point were i wanted to hit her or physically do something to hurt her . Megan only made me this way with her and i didnt get why this girl hand so much advantage of me .

At this point i just wanted to spend a day out with my girlfriend and just spend time with her .

*Megan P.O.V*

It was time to move on from zayn like for real no messing around or nothing . I had to have a day out ... a girls day out ... only promblem was i only hung out with ALOT of boys but they got cut off because zayn ..... but i had this one boy that was actually someone had a place in my heart his name was '' dannie darko '' .

We had met when me and zayn were going threw somethings. We had an affair he was  free sprited . Down with alot of things ....... he was actually the guy who got me started on drugs .... he introduced me to it ....... we had a reltionship that was on and off because one day we would be getting high and shot up in the back of a club and i would wake up in varoius places with unfimlar people and he would dissapear for days and weeks at a time and come back i never knew who he was with or where he was at of what he was doing .

We would usually get high off of coke but i never let him have sex with me ........

I went up to my room and shuffled threw my bag serching for my phone i went threw my contacts and found his name .

Before i click the button i hesitated .... i had a brief flashback of that dark path .... did i really want to go back down it ? Then on top of that i had no one to pull me out of it .... the only reason zayn found out was because me use to have sex usaully 2 to 3 times a day and he noticed the changes in my body .

But if i called dannie .... it was obvious what would happen ..... but the turn out would be worse .

But still there i faced i could either click '' end '' or '' call '' either way it wasnt going to end well ....

' ugh .... fuck it .' so i clicked called .