Dannie is in her pants .

' dannie ? ' i said gasping . He sounded good but i heard people in the back .

' yea ... who is this ?' he said quickly .

' its megan .... eh um ... megan fox ' i said softly ... he seemed mad .

' megan ? wow long time no see , where have you been ? your now just deciding to call me old friend ?' he joked .

' i was going threw my contacts and was just saw your name so i called ... you sound well ' i laughed brieftly .

' i am .... but you sound great your self ...... i hope you look as good as you sound ' he said .

' why wont you see for yourself ..... you doing anything today ? ' i asked akwardly .

' perfecting timing .... im just getting off of work .... we can go get a drink mabey catch up a bit ? ' he asked .

' of course ... were at ? '

' do you know argo's bar ? ' he asked .

' yea yea ..... meet you there in a hour ? '

' YES perfect i catch you then ....

' alright bye .'

Then his lie went dead .

I hoped dannie still looked as good myself .

I started to get ready . I took a shower and wore my light blue levi's denim long sleeve button up shirt  and my black leggings with my tan moccasins . I put my hair in a ponytail with my side bangs got and put light bright red lipstick and did my makeup perfect as usaul and i looked gorgeous .

I grabbed my white micheal koris sling bag and threw across my body .

I knew before i left zayn was going to press me with questions because of the way i was dressed .

I had to be really slick and quiet ecspeically because his room was right next to mine .

I open my door sound less and creeped pass his door . I signed with relief .

I was making my way down stairs slowly when zayn was just coming up the stairs ' shit shit shit ' i said to myself .

he looked me up and down unapprovingly like i wasnt going to leave this house looking the least bit attractive . as soon as i started walking down the stairs he stopped me in my trails .

' were are you going ? ' he said in a deep voice .

' Out ' i said plain . ' with ? ' he asked me . ' why are you worried ? were not dating ... you just called me a bitch and now were suppose to be all cool ? no ... now watch out . ' i said stepping to the other side but he blocked my way .

' If you were going out thats all you had to say .... i dont care megan ... your safety in none of my concern .... i have a beautiful girl to tend to already . ' he said . he was lieing he was eager and fuck to know who i was going to see .

' okay ' i said simply . But he still didnt step out of my way he gave me a really long hard deep stare into my eyes thats lasted for 2 mintues ..... But the stare meant something .

God in the those moments i just wanted to jump on him rip his shirt off and fuck him senseless HE EYES WERE JUST BREATH TAKING and his perfect cheek bones .....

But i hated him ...... and he hated me so no one was going to make the first move .

' zayn .... he is waiting for me . ' i said breaking the stareing session .

' HE ? ' he said rasing his voice ' you couldnt just tell me .... what am i going to do ... hunt him down and kill him ? ' he sarcastically said .

As crazy as it sounds zayn would do something like that out of spite and jelous-ness .