Back to depression

I didnt even notice the flashing camera's or swarm of fans outside i just pushed right threw them into the car .

I was going back into depression , i felt down again , because of zayn .

*ZAYN P.O.V*

if she even tired to talk to me . i will ignore her . if she touches me . i will ignore her . I wouldnt deny sex with her . but during sex i would still ignore her .

I DONT CARE .

When we board flight i didnt help her with her bags . I didnt even bothering looking at her i just plugged my head phones in and went straight to sleep .

Liam woke me up when we were landing . I couldnt wait to get home to nicole , i knew she missed me i just really needed her to hold me .

------

We cab came to a slow stop i looked out the window and i saw nicole just standing there in a white dress waiting for my arrival .... i missed my baby so much .

We got out the car i saw nicoles eyes skimming for me as soon as i got out she started running up to me .

She jumped on me and gave me a warm hug . Something i needed i just needed to be held by her .

' I missed you so much babe ' she said kissing me ear . I Let her down i smiled at her silently .

' Whats wrong ?' she said brushing my chin . ' nothing im good ' i said in a low voice .

Then megan got out the car , and nicole didnt get direct face contact but knew it was here.

' WOAH WOAH WOAH ' she said ' oh no no no no why is she here ?' she look fustrated . ' She here for harry . ' i told her .

' and zayn , why does your face look swollen ? ' she asked me ' bumble bee ' i lied .

' Alright then why are you wearing sun glasses at night ? ' she folded her arms . ' Im fine can we just go in ?' i asked her . She snatched the glasses off my face . ' Zayn ! that is not fine ... babe what happen ?' she placed her hand over her mouth , she looked worried for me . ' lets go in and talk about it . ' Picked my bags up and took them upstairs . I saw megan unlock old room door . I glanced at her for a second , then she looked at me , i looked back down and smiled but it quickly faded away .

Nicole came rushing up behind me jumping on my back . I Opened our room door and wrestle her on the bed and straddle her down .

' Baby tell me what happen ? ' she said in a soft spoke voice . ' I got drunk and my face hit the wall ' i told her . ' No look me in the eye ' she tilted my head so we were eye to eye . ' what really happen ?' she asked me .

' i got into a bar fight with this huge man ' we were still eye to eye . ' why ? ' she asked my scrunching her eyebrows . ' Over megan ' i confessed . I Let my head tilt down . She lift it back up . ' For what ? ' her voice got deep and angrey . ' She ran out the hotel room because she got into an arguement with harry and it was late and i chased after her . she went into this dark alley bar '  nicole cut me off and said ' of course the stuiped bitch would .... go on ...'

'  When i go in some guy was feeling up on her in the corner and i thought she was okay with it till i saw her face and she was crying and begging him to stop . So i cracked he over the head with a bottle and we both tired to make a run for it but he caught her by her ankles and dragged her back so i punched him in his face and then he really beat the shit out of me .... and she carried me back to the hotle ..... ' then the thought ran threw my head ..... i remeber me and megan fucked afterwards but i couldnt tell her that . ' i fell asleep .' She looked at me and was pist off . ' That better be all that happen . ' she rolled her eyes at me . ' that is it ' i told her . ' yea lets go down stairs with the boys ... shall we ? ' she was plotting something but i was honestly clueless .

We went down stairs and sure enough all the boys were at the kitchen table with megan .

When we came in it got quiet . I took a seat and nicole sat on my lap . ' uh uhmm ' nicole said clearing her throat . ' so who wants to tell the story explaining what happen to my boyfriends face ' she put emphasis on boyfriend .

They all started speaking at once ' ALRIGHT , harry you can go first ' she cut them all off .

' Well , megan and him left the hotel room ... ermm ....well not togather zayn was chasing after her and ermm ....when i woke up zayn face was just all fucked up .' he said slowly .

' mhmm ... niall ? ' she asked him . ' i was busy eating ' he said taking a bite of a sandwich that literally came out of no wear.

' Louis ? ' ' have no clue .'

' Liam '  ' well basically what harry said but when they came back they fuc....' i kicked the shit out of liam leg under the table .

' i mean fought .... fought ..... fought .... yea' he said rubbing his knee . Nicole looked at me suspicously . ' Megan ? ' she asked her . I didnt think nicole would talk to her .

' OH MY GOD NICOLE ?' Megan face lite up . ' MEGAN !!!!' she shreked , she jumped out of my lap and gave eachother a hug O_O the fuck ?

' Zayn this is my bestfriend from college , remeber the night we were in the club and we met after 3 years she was there with me ! ' megan said .

' oh ... wow .... yea but stop talking to me  ' i said dissapointed i was kind of hoping they would fight over me the way i fought harry for her but i hated that bitch .... i think .

' Oh my god i thought you were just some bitch ! but oh my god I MISS YOU ' nicole shouted with excitment .

' Nicole im going to bed ... night harry , night liam , night louis , night niall ' i did that all on purpose to make her mad .

What the fuck ?