your such a creep

Some big burely tall man ... about 6'7 came up to me .

' you look a little lost there' he said leaning on the bar counter in a heavy irish accent . His voice was musty and deep . It gave me horrid frightend chills .

' No im just fine thank you ' i got up and moved 3 seats down trying to avoid him . ' no you dont get it , this is my bar and i get what i want when i want it .... and your in this bar so you count . ' he said to me . I knew there was something about this place that didnt seem right . there were no girls around , only men .

I held back my tears and folded my lips in .... i was terifyied . He licked the side of my face with the tip of his pointy mustache brushing across my face .

' you shouldnt have walked into the bar alone ' he said pulling the chair closer to him . He spreaded his legs apart so the chair was inbetween .

' Dont do this please ' i whimperd . He snatched me by the steam of my roots . ' your my toy now ' he poked his thumb on the waist bands of my sweats slowly pulling them down . I quickly jabbed him in the eye with my thumb and tired to scram but he grabbed me by my neck just as fast . Barely giving me space to breath . ' nice try ' he said ringy .

' PLEASE ' i squirmed . He started to unzip my sweater and his friends were just watching in the back rooting him on . I struggle but there was nothing more i could do but just let it happen i had no option i couldnt fight him .... i was done .

He unzip my sweater all the way down revealing my clevlage ' you a ripe ' he smiled with his yellow teeth that had black smudge inbetween . I cried to the thought of sex with this man . He spat in his big hand and put his hand down his pants and rubbed it on his area . ' i want it to be nice and slick for ya ' he laughed .

Out of no where someone cracked a bottle over his head and he was uneffected by the impact but he did drip blood he turned around and it was zayn O_O

compared to this man zayn looked like a twig . ' RUN !' i shouted i slipped out of his grip and headed for the door but not quick enough the man grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me back my nails screeched on the floor trying to find some thing to grab . Zayn punched him in his face but he had no reaction . the man just started to wale on him . taking his huge fast and planting it in zayn perfect face . his fist started to fill with blood while my eyes filled with tears and i couldnt do anything .

' BAVERN THATS ENOUGH ' i group of men pulled him off of zayn and pulled him into the back room .

' i suggest you take your scrawny boyfriend and scram .' a strange man whisperd to me .

zayn was barely moving i picked him up and threw his arm over my shoulder ' c'mon were going to leave now ' i told him i picked him up and practically dragged him out of the bar .

we stopped on the side of the alley and i leaned his beat down body on the brick wall . ' Zayn stay with me ' i said lightly slapping him on his face . ' Im here , im here ' he slurred his words a bit spraying blood on his mouth . i took my sleeve and tired to clear some of the blood of his face .

' Do i still have me teeth ?' he asked me dazeing in and out of his senses . ' smile for me ' i laughed still crying . he tired to do his best impression of a smile . thank god his teeth was fine but his jaw was swallen and his cheek had a huge ass lump on it . ' your perfect to me ' i said . i kissed his bloody mouth , i honestly didnt care . ' you got blood on your lips ' he said trying to wipe it off . I just licked it off my lips . ' your such a creep ' he laughed .

I just looked at him and couldnt help but cry .... we werent even togather and he was still fighting for me .

' do you want me to come back with you ? ' i asked him out of no where . I wouldnt only go back to that hell hole if zayn wanted me too .

he shook his head yes approving me to come back . Then he started to shed his tears . 

' zayn i love you so much ' i grabbed his hand and kissed it . It was all bloody but i didnt care if it smeared on my face .

He looked at me and it was silent for a moment

' i always loved you ' zayn said but he didnt look me in my eyes ... that was normal , he barely looked me in my eyes.

' we should start going now ' i said i helped him back up and we walked slowly .

When we got up everyone was silent and sleeping we went straight to his room i laid him on his bed .

I started walking to the door ready to sleep on the couch ' wait ' zayn called out . ' what ?' ' dont leave ' ' why what do you need ?' ' you' 

i shut the door close . I laid by his side and placed my head on his chest hearing his warm heart beat . he started stroking my hair threw his fingers , slowly .

I looked up at him . We started making out and it started to get intense . He turned off the lights .

“Come here , i want you on top tonight” he said 

 straddling him, sitting on his lean torso. My hands instantly found their place, tracing patterns on his bare skin; I dropped my head and kissed his stomach softly, leaving open kisses. 

I slowly made my way up his torso, trailing kisses along his chest, to his cheeks. 

“Take of your panties” he ordered.

I took them off, along with my top, letting them fall to the floor. I came back to him, straddling his hips once again.

“Get to work”  he said softly .

sinking myself onto his length.

My eyes fluttered from the pleasure. I began to punce up and down, i placed my hands on his chest for support.

“Keep going” his bottom lip were between his teeth, I held my hair in my hands, riding him faster. He was being a big tease i was doing most of the work .

“I want you.”he whispered into my ear seductively.

Zayn flipped me over and started kissing my stomach .. 

Zayn moved down and kissed my sweet spot softly before plunging his finger into me.

I began bucking my hips up causing him to go deeper.He began to lick my lips as his finger moved in and out of me .

“Uh fuck.” I moaned loudly causing Zayn to laugh against my sweet spot.

“Zayn I-I’m g-” Before i could finish my sentence Zayn replaced his finger with his tongue.

This sent me over the edge and i came. Zayn licked me clean and moved back up to  my face. I giggled as he kissed your nose.

“My turn.” Zayn said with pleading eyes.

“Uh, I’m not really in the mood Zayn.” i said taunting him.

“Wh-what? But I just—-a-and you just—-and……uh, oh c’mon, please just y’know.” Zayn pleaded, looking back from you to his hard on.

“Sorry Zayn I can’t help you there. You’ll just have to handle it yourself and uh, maybe you’ll think twice before teasing me next time.” I replied placing a kiss on his cheek.