Please hurt me

This moment reminded me of the time my little sister walked in on us while we were having sex at 14teen .
*FLASHBACK*
we were just coming from the basketball court. I checked to see if anyone was home
' MOM .... DAD? ' I yelled out. NO one responded. ' okay come in .... you can go up stairs and get ready ... I'm going to the basement to get fresh sheets so when we are done we can change the sheet ' I directed her. ' Okay, cool ' she dashed up the steps. I went down stairs and got fresh sheets. I jolted to my dad room and took a condom. I went to my room. Megan's was just starting to get undressed. I wanted to speed things up because my parents would be home in an hour. I helped her take off her clothes.......

*FLASHBACK OVER *
I quickly got off of her and cleared my throat. ' just what the hell are you doing to my daughter? ' he was furouis. No one ever wanted to see some boy all over his daughter like that. ' DAD RELAX .... what are you doing here? ' she asked ' getting ready to rip his fucking throat out! ' she yelled ' DADDY SERIOUSLY? I'm grown! ' she put her feet on the floor.

' I DONT CARE YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR 21 YOU KNOW ALL THERE IS TO LIFE ? YOU SHOULDNT BE HAVE SEX TILL YOUR MARRIED .' he shouted turning bright red in the face . I looked at her and started giggling he had no clue that we were engaged .

' your absoultley right .' she said agreeing with him . 'WHAT ?' i said . I was shocked she said yes out of all the times we had great sex she was really going to say that .

' Dad can i please talk to zayn alone ...' she said sweetly . He grumbled under his breathe as he walked out the room with his wife .

' megan you dont really mean it do you ?....' i laughed . ' no i actually really do ..... and i think i should really think about actually even getting engaged zayn ' she was getting me so mad why the fuck was so afriad to marry me .

' megan i swear on my life this is the last time in years im going to ask you to mary me .... yes or no .' i still had to stay calm cause i was the reason she was in here .

' no ...' she said simply .

' f...' before i can say anything harry busted in with the rest of them .

' GREAT ! megan i got you a whole day planed on horse back riding  ... all of us , so get some rest and we while pick you up tommrow' harry grinned in her face .

I hated hoarse back riding .

' oh my gosh harry ... thank you babe !' she huged him exicted and broke a smile for him and kissed him on his cheek . as she started talking to the other boys i lost interest in the side conversation and i couldnt help but notice megan had bruises and cuts on her rib that i never noticed ....I found it strange because i didnt notice till now . I mean i never hit megan lower then her shoulders . It didnt make really any sense . I took a seat in the chair and waited till the boys left .

' how'd you get that ?' i asked rubbing my eyes .

' Get what ?' she said clearing her throat .

I got up and stand over her by the side of her bed . ' That thing on your side ?' i asked her .

' oh you did that ... you pushed me into the coffee table and i didnt know it needed to be stitched so the cut got infected but the fixed it up for me ' she said it like it was all fine . But to me it wasnt .

' And your fine with it ?' i asked ' yea ... i'll be okay ... i mean i've been threw worse ... like the time you were drunk and pulled a chunk of my hair out and broke my wrist .' she was so mello like this was a regular daily thing and she didnt care . I had to reward her with something i needed her to hurt me .

' hit me please ' i begged her i felt terrible . ' no .. for what ? it happens all the time .' she was brain washed by me that it was okay for a man to treat her the way i did ... but it wasnt .

' go on a date with harry ' i told her ... ' okay' she said i thought mabey she would hesitate and say no .

' oh .... okay ' i was mad she didnt even think it threw .  I said goodbye to her and left the hospital think alot ...