Why are you scared to marry me ?

She was plugged up to this machine .

' hey ...' i said emotinally in a light voice. Yea i was ready to cry .... megan was basically everything to me . I creep to her side gentel and knelt beside her bed and grabbed her hand , and cupped it in mine .

She just turned her head slowly and looked at me . ' I'm so sorry ...' i rubbed my hand up and down her lower arm .

' I didnt know i really hurt you this bad ...' i let my tears silently fall down my face ,rapidly .

' I can get you a ticket to take you back home and pay for it all ... im already paying for the hospital fee's and you know the whole thing basically ' i said laughng at the end of my sentence . When it came to money and spending on megan it was nothing she was literally worth EVERY single penny .

She was just stareing at me ... she didnt even look like she care , she was tired of my lies and everything ... she didnt want anything to do with me anymore and it really hurt me . Because for once in my life i actually felt alone . No one felt bad for me ... i didnt even feel bad for my self ... i felt scared ... like i was slowly loosing everything .

' Megan ... i'm still in love with you ...' i shook her arm a bit to get her full attention . '  i have to tell yu something ...'

' what ?' she finally spoke . It felt so fucking good to hear her voice . ' the doctor told me some news that could be bad and good .' i told her .

' spit it out will you ...' . I got up and sat on the edge of her bed . ' your treatment only worked on one of them ...' i said pointed at her stomach ' what treatment ? for what ?' she said confused .

' for like ... the baby .. in your stomach ' i said akwardly ... it honestly rewined the serious of the situation .

' wait your telling ... that im still .... pregnet ?' she asked me . This moment was less tension then i thought it would be ... it was just really akward .

' basically ....' i said to her .

 She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me . i didnt understand but if it meant i got her back i really didnt care .

' i exspected it i went for alonely one treatment and never went back for the another and the docotor told me the other twin wasnt fully devlope  and i just forgot to go back ...' she admitted .

' so your not mad ?' i asked her .

' no iam and im going to punch you in your face when i get the chance ' she alughed .

' i thought you be mad cause i almOsted killed you ...' i said .

' YOU DID WHAT ?' Her whole mood shifted . ' what did you think happen ?' i asked her lowering my voice so she woundly scream . ' I THOUGHT I FELL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS WHEN I WAS LEAVING ... what happen ?' she screamed .

' i threw a suitcase at your head by an accident ' i said . ' oh my god ... get the fuck of my room ' she pushed me off her bed .

' relax ... megan i didnt do it on purpose ' i explained . ' you always say that you sick son of a bitch i almosted got  killed because of you ? i cant fucking stand you , i ha.....' she stopped before even finshing her sentence and frooze .

' what ?' i asked . she was completely still . ' i cant say it ...' she confessed . ' say what ? ' i asked . ' I dont hate you .....' she said . ' i dont understand...'

' I do love you ... ' she said without making direct eye contact . ..... ' i love you too baby ' i said looking down at my feet, she was making me blush ... i was slightly embrassed . It was quiet

' ... can you marry me now ? ' i asked her . I looked up . ' i think i can now ...' this was so akward .

' so your agreeing forsure ?' i asked her . ' yes , im sure .'

I started to get into the mood all of a sudden . I looked up at her to check what she was doing . She was stareing at me and her eyes were full of lust .

' ... sex ? ' she said what was on both on are minds . ' yes please ' i begged , frowning.

i quickly took off my sneaker so i wouldnt get bed dirty . I got on top of her and started making out with her .... It was differnt for a reason and i couldnt really understand it . She was giving me butterflies ... i felt like there was a whole zoo in my stomach .

I slid my hand under and up her hospital dress . It was so easy to remove but i didnt want to take it off just yet .

She was started to moan inbetween the kiss ... 'MEGAN ?' her father walked in .