Inconvince : the secret

I was talking to harry , jesus that boy was such a flirt .

He was playing with my hair , tweedling with me fingers and making me blush .

I knew zayn was watching but it was harmless mindeless flirting i wasnt going to sleep with ahrry ... i think . because at the rate harry was going if i was single i wouldve banged him .

' Harry stop , you so dirty ' I giggled . Harry was whispering some really naughty things in my ear i was turnig red hot , he was making me light up .

' Oh my god .' i laughed playfullly hitting his arm .

Harry place his hand in mines and out of no where we were holding hands while he was kissing my cheek then my ear then my neck and gave me a hickies. It was getting steamy while his handss traced down my spine making me shiver. he placed his hand on my inner thigh close to private area .

' Am  making you wet ?' harry said kind of loud that all the boys eyes got drawn towards us .

I was actually getting wet .

' yes ' i whisperd in his ear sensually .

' So lets just clear the air here ... are you even single megan ?' zayn asked my interuppting me and harry lovely dirty scene .

' Currently ...' i said snobbishly but i could tell he knew i wasnt .

' just make sure you boyfriend doesnt find out' he remarked me .

' quit cock blocking , even if she was dating someone they wouldnt have to know it just a fling zayn , back off ' harry said calm .

' I put my d-ck in her , so im not cock blocking! I dont care if we broke up 6 months ago im dated her 3 years and its going to take me 3 full years to get over her harry and you dont just have a fling with her it either you stay in a commited relationship with her or dont touch her ' zayn said harsh .

where the hell was this coming from .

' zayn , well get over it ! when we were in a realtionship you FUCKED perrie behind my back and abused eme and your going to tell harry how to conduct himself ? you need manners .' i said

'.i need manners ? bitch please , YOU KILLED ARE KIDS the fuck is wrong with you ? i dont care how many fights or how much i hurted you . You shouldve never kiled TWO  fucking kids. They had nthing to do with it ' she shouted at me .

' you had an abortion ? ' harry looked at me dicussed . He moved his seat he didnt even want to look at me .

' I DIDNT KNOW IF THEY WERE YOUR OR HARRY'S ? OKAY ! if i didnt want you to stand in the room while i couldve possbily gave birth to harry kids. I was saving you from even more sorrow .' i put my head down in shame .

' well theres a shocker for you ' liam said .

' so you were going to never tell me you fucked megan ?' zayn said looking at harry .

' I was but i couldnt ... it would break our band, i couldnt take that risk .' harry started tearing .

' I begged him too ' i lied ' i gave hi no choice ' i didnt want harry to take the bullet for me .

'since we are being honest ... i knew the whole time , harry and megan we friends with benefits for a long time zayn , you just never knew .' niall confessed

' well you werent suppose to tell him that part niall ' i barely screamed at niall he was a precious baby .

' Me too thats why i told you to leave her .' louis said

' why for the sake of harry ? so he could be with her ? I rather die before i see the day harry dates her , i didnt let it happen in highschool and i wasnt going to let it happen now cause i know why .' zayn said looking at me

oh no

he couldnt possibly tell that secret .

Back when i was 20 and me and zayn were going threw really tough times i use to do hard drugs I popped pills , used weed and sniffed cocaine , zayn knew but never spoke about it we had a promise that he wouldnt tell my secret if he would tell his and i agreed he told me he saw his sister get melasted by her father and didnt do anything .

This was something we never hever talked about or brought up

' DONT YOU DARE SAY IT ZAYN!' i rushed out of my mouth

' Im not as long as you dont cross the borderlines ' he smirked .

' what is the big secret ?' harry asked .

' Nothing .... nothing '