longest moment

*Harry p.o.v*

' They so cute togather ' i said randomly . ' i know ..... they would have the cuteist kids' louis said cheekily .

' Yea but zayn cant control himself ..... who knows what he would do id they lived by themselves' liam said doubt full .

' so true .... i dont even understand there ethics behind love ' niall said . ' as long as they see it then we have no say ' i said . ' brusies , cuts , blood , crying and almost killing her is love harry ? then i dont think i dont want to be in love if thats what it is ....' liam said harshly .

' zayn doesnt know any better ..... he barely knows his strength ' louis said . ' but he is not a little kid anymore he is 21 he needs to start learning ' liam debated .

' liam he 21 ..... he just goig in to adulthood ... we wouldnt what he going threw he was in love with her since 13 and fucked her at 14 and kept fucking her till she was 17 then she disappeared til 19 then they fuck all over again and got into a relationship till 21 ... there is stuff that happen along the road that we dont even know about ... megan couldve done things to him thats we wont ever know ' i was trying my best to defend zayn .

this was going to be a long conversation ....

*Megan p.o.v*

Zayn finally stopped . That was the longest hour of my life.

He came up from under the sheets and layed next to me ' we shouldnt have done what we did ...' i said breathless .

' why ? ' he said turning his head looking at me . ' You got nicole and i got dannie ...' i said guilty . ' you guys arent even dating ..... why are we wrong if we love eachother ?' zayn said .

' No zayn , your alonely saying that now .... not because you love me ... its only because you want me when im not yours ' i said .

' I think your right .... ' he admitted in a soft voice ' only time i pay any attention to you is when im afraid your falling for someone eles '

' I noticed that ' i said slightly laughing trying to lighten the depressing moment .' it wasnt such a great idea for me to move back in .... i should leave ' i confessed .

' It most likely wasnt right .... i can help you find another apartment ' he said . ' yea ... we both need to move on from each other ' i said .

' yea ... im rewining my chance with nicole and i really love her .... she might be the girl i marry' zayn said .

Then everything in my head stopped....the clock stopped and The world frooze , everything was still . Then My heart stopped and felt like someone just stabbed in my back . I felt as if i just fell 3,000 feet down.

It Was the longest moment ever .... the the clock started ticking again .

' yea ... i dont want to get in the way of that ' i said started to get dressed .

' hehe.... yea now we'll just be friends with just some memories' he smiled .

Just friends ... thats what i was afraid he was going to say