Chapter 3: Grinding and lust

We pulled up to the club . Papprizzi of course .

I went to straight to the bar and order 3 shots just for me , i took all 3 of them to the head , it was so strong it already had me loose..

" Megan i think you had enough " niall said concerned . i was so tipsy i started snapping my fingers just dancing " Are you drunk ? we've alonely been here for 15 mintues" . " im not drunk im just dancing whats wrong with that ?" i blurted. " Because you hae techo-no music and your barely dancing to the beat" he laughed.

"whats going on ?" harry asked , niall whisperd in his ear over the loud music . " Danceing with me " i grabbed harry as i started to back up onto the dance floor .

Promises  (dub step) by nero was playing.

I backed harry into the wall all the way in the corner were people could barely see what we were doing . I was grinding up on him moaaning on his neck . I'd bring are lips so close togather but wouldnt kiss him so i would pull away and tease some more.

" you want me as bad as i want you ? " asked with lust in my eyes

" dont say that your drunk ." harry said " he doesnt have to know , i promies " i begged .

Someone grabbed my hair by roots in the middle of the dance floor.

Zayn pulled me all the way to the mens bathroom and locked us both in the stall

we were awfully close and i was horny.

"what did i do now ?" i slurred i could barely keep my eyes open .

" what did you do ? you were practically fucking harry in the middle of the dance floor " he snarled .

" why you want to fuck me ?" i traced my hands on his toarso

" now ? "he asked confused .

"no right fucking now " i crashed me lips into his . he started  pull down my leggings .

"what position ?" i asked looking around on how much little space and time we had.

he put the toilet seat down "sit on top , we only got 5 mintues ".

I grabbed his member and slowly sunk it in side of my clit "uhhhhh....." i moaned . Sex for us was always diffucult it seemed like everyday zayn was getting bigger and i just could adjust to his size no matter what .

Zayn put his hand over my mouth " you have to stay quiet for me babe please " he asked politely.

He started thrusting inside me as fasted as he could and it was so hard not to moan , scream cry or groan i was about to hit the climax when someone bannged on the stall .