the kiss

I fell oh my bed exshauted and tired .... It only took me a few mintues to pass out .

-------

I woke up and nicole was passed out next to me . I decided to go out to the back yard and just listin to music .

But just to my fucking luck megan was in the pool praticing swimming .... and god i cant lie when i saw her in a bikini i could barely resist her thick beautifully shaped body .

I layed on the beach chair and wrapped myself in the blanket . I hadnt looked in the mirror in awhile . I could tell my eye was still blood shot red they guy probley busted a blood vessel in my eye and i knew i had a black eye my face was still hurting .

But for some reason i wouldnt take it back . I guess it was karma all at once coming back from all the times i hit megan .

' You still hate me ? ' i heard her ask me . I didnt respond to her ignorant question because she knew i didnt .

' Can you just say my name for me zayn .... i miss your voice already ' she begged .

She came and sat on the little bit of space left in my chair she placed her hand on my waist .  She put her face really close to my neck and when she talked i could feel the vibration of her words .

' im really sorry this time ... ' i felt one of her tear drops hit my neck . She ran her thumb swiftly across my black eye trying to help but it made matter worse .

I Turned around and wiped her tears away as much as i loaded her i hated seeing megan cry .

She placed her slightly wet hand on the side of my swallen face .

* Megan P.o.v*

I looked at his blood shot red eye , his bruised face and somehow looked past him . Zayn alonely let his guard down with me when it was just only me and him .

' I dont hate you ....' he said bring his face closer to mind with his hannd holding my chin .

He snuggled his warm soft nose with mines . We actually had a moment of romance . I felt him breathing against me skin .

Then after mintues of teaseing me he fianlly softly pushed his plush plum lips onto mine .... He ran his hands threw my wet hair and wrapped his blanket around me ... I guess he felt me shivering .

We never broke the passionate kiss that i felt was meant to happen . He pulled out and took a deep breath ' i shouldve have done that ' he confessed . ' why ?' ' because i didnt want you to catching feelings ' he said in a husky voice . ' how can i catch feelings that were already there . ?'