shameful silence

* Megan p.o.v*

Just my fucking luck . Ugh , I was going back to the hell hole for Zayn but Zayn didn't even want me , he had his fucking girlfriend back home and a so called life .

' None of this happened , I was drunk last night and I hit my face on the wall pretty bad , okay ?' Zayn looked at me frustrated .

' yea ... I get it , nothing happen you have nothing to do with me ... I understand ' I really didn't understand . I only said it so he didn't think I was hurt and he had the upper hand with my emotions .

' I don't want to hurt you ' he said placing his hand on my bare shoulder . You want to hurt me ? shut the fuck up , do you hear your self ? God . 

' I understand ' I said again . But with less emotion .

I left the room were the incident happen 2 times in a row and began packing my bags . You could only imagine the thoughts running threw my mind , I would physically murder that sorry girl if she kissed him in front of me .

I took about 15 minute long hot shower releasing some tension . My hair was wet and I honestly had no time to dry it we had 6 minutes max to leave . 

I put on my basketball shorts and my yellow ting top and  my Jordan's . when I stepped out I could tell by all the boys face everyone was exhausted .... I was to .  

' even on your worst day you still look hot ... I don't get the physics behind it ' Liam teased me .

' Well you know what can I say ? ' I laughed .  ' Back off she mine ' Niall swoped up and held me by my waist .

' Not while I'm alive ' harry joked . They were all making me blush really hard .

' No No No I noticed her in the club first that night ' Louis remarked .

' No it was actually me !' Harry spoke over Louis . ' I don't really care who picked her up first , I persuaded her and brought her back to the hotel with us ' Zayn said .

Jesus if they said anything else I would've been redder then snow white lips .

' Yea but if I didn't spot her ' Harry dramatically paused ' you would've never even seen her , you were all holy that night talking about " im engaged I don't want a lap dance , oh I don't want a girl '' but when you saw her you were all like '' fuck it , im not married tonight '' Technically that wasn't a fair play ' Harry said

' Im not a board game I don't " play "  and that was the 2nd biggest mistake I made in my entire life , I regret that night , I would take a lot of shit back .' I mumbled

' Oh really , you regret that ? so what was the first  ? ' zayn asked me , HERE THE FUCK WE GO , he was ready to argue .

' here we go .... ' niall dropped his bag and took a seat .

' I'll discuss things with you later in private .' I said lowering my voice .

' no fuck that ! you brought it up all ready in front of them so explain why you regret it ? what the fucking problem ? ' zayn asked me heightening his voice .

' okay I didn't want to be the one to ask but your face man , the fuck happen ? ' harry asked politely .

' IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS STUIPED BITCH ! ' zayn yelled . ' Oh okay ' harry backed up from him .

' IM SO SICK OF HER SHIT I KEPT SUFFERING FOR HER BULLSHIT ! WHEN THE FUCK HAS SHE TAKE SHIT FOR ME ? NEVER .' He shouted .

' YOUR SUCH A FUCKING LIAR ! I TOOK SHIT FROM YOU EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE ! THE INSULTS THAT HURT ME , THE NAME CALLING , NOT TO METION YOU ALWAYS FUCKING TOSSING AND TURNING ME AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE ALL DAY ! THROWING ME INTO TABLES , CHOKING ME , THREATING ME , PULLING ME HAIR , making me live daily with scars all over my body ! and I DONT TAKE SHIT FOR YOU ? ZAYN JUST 2 NIGHTS AGO YOU PUT ME IN THE MOTHER FUCKING HOSIPTAL ! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE DOCOTOR TOLD YOU ABOUT WHAT COULDVE HAPPEN TO ME !' I screamed at him .

' No ! your right lets talk about it later ' he said

' no fuck that ' I mocked him ' lets do it now since you already brought shit up ' I mocked him again . ' If that selfish son of a bitch waited any longer I could've died ! '

Then its was the sweet essence of silent .....

No one talked ..... It was the shameful silence .

' why would you stoop that low ?' Zayn said sucking his bottom lip in biting down on it , He let some tears rinse down his face as everyone watched in shameful silence .

' Alright time to go ' paul stuck his head in the hotel room door . Everyone got there bags and stromed for the door this hotel already had bad memories and we only been here for 3 days .