We can never go right

' megan you coming ?' bobby asked .

' Yea , ill be down in a bit babe .' i told him waveing him off .

' babe ?' zayn said remarking my words . ' so now he is your babe ? cool .'

'Zayn , shut the fuck up perrie is suddenly your fucking girlfriend you should be glad i dont just date bobby because of that .' i barked at him .

' do what ever you have to do to make yourself feel better .' He snarled at me , he took off his pants and shirt and was left in his boxers . I was glareing at his perfect tone shapped body .

'Stareing isnt very polite ' zayn said snapping me out of my day dream alomst drewling over him.

' Shut up you faggot ' i teased him .

' how can i possibley be a faggot if i fucked you over a hundred times ? i dont understand , thats isnt possible ' zayn was being a sarcastic asshole allday. ' yea you could just be undercover gay .' i laughed .

He kicked my hip shoveing me of the bed like a flop .' awh zayn !' i hit him in his leg . ' Alright you win ... now go play with bobby ' He said rudely

* zayn p.o.v*

I didnt want her to leave but i was dating perrie and i wasnt going to lie now i thought about it i actually did like perrie i was suddenly falling out of love with megan .... but we clearly all said it was what we needed to move on and forget about each other .... in my heart i didnt want to let megan go it was like loosing apart of me i knew her since we were 4 .... I protrayed her as a sister at first but we grew up and we both changed and then we ..... oh gosh . I wish i could really take back that night i took her virgnity . If i didnt do that she wouldnt have got so attach to me or we both could of never catch feelings.... But then again i had feelings for her before that .It was because megan was differnt form the other girls in re school her vibe gave off a sense of low self esteem but comfort . The fact that she didnt know she was beautiful made her even more beautiful to me , she wasnt self absorbed . She was a totally dork but even when me louis , niall and liam use to bully her we couldnt deny the fact that she was hot , we all confesed she was smoking hot , but it was just the way she carried herself , she was down to earth and if you wanted to be popular you had to be hard to get and stubborn and stuck up but megan was just not that kind of girl . She was .... differnt and thats what made her 10 times more attractive , i felt intemidated when the jocks started to hit on her and ask for her number or on date . That's why i had to be the one to take her virginity cause if i didnt we wouldve never even spokin for the rest of are god given lives. However , i gave her no option in the matter , it was kind of werid if she would say no thats why she said yes ... or mabey she just liked me and she did it for a bonus for my attention but she already had un-undivied full attention . She just didnt know . OH MY GOD  , why was she always doing this to my brain making me over think , how the fuck did the thought getting out of my room start into i big lifetime story .

'megan get out .' i shoved her , just a little harder then i was suppose to . I lifted my hand to point towards the door .

The she did it again .....

She flitched .

Like i was going to hit her .

My heart sank a little because for the rest of her life she was going to be scared i was going to hit her , that every time i rasied my hand i was going to abuse her again .

' I wasnt going to hit you ' my voice lowerd , you could here in my voice i was ready to cry .

' Yea , but i have to take precaution , you said that last time .' she upper her voice .

' STOP FLITCHING ! your fucking making me feel horrible , it makes me hurt megan , i dont want you to be scared of me ' i honestly didnt .

' Im trying but its like everytime i think im safe with you im NOT you just hit me rapidly and you put marks all over my body ZAYN you simpley apoligize and DO IT AGAIN !' I felt it coming on we going to start argueing and i was going to hit her , so i stopped and took a deep breathe .

' Good bye megan ' i open the bedroom door for her . She rushed out our room .

Finally , i could get some rest .

Then i made the phone call i was going to regret for the rest of my life ...