So close but we didnt

It was going on 3 o'clock am .... and they were stilling doing it .

If they went 2 more hours they wouldnt have pulled and all nighter ..... i couldnt let that happen . Me and megan never pulled an all nighter because she would give out to quick because i was supposebly '' to rough '' .

I mean there were times we lasted a really long time ..... like the time i came back from a tour and we had sex for about 5 or 6 hours .

Even though i hated megan i had enough respect to fuck nicole when she is not around .

I honestly was hopeing they wouldnt make it till 5 .

She was my first kiss .

She was my first to have sex with .

And she was going to be my first all nighter .

I dont care .

 God , i was so fucking jelous . When i didnt have megan i wanted her but when i did have her i treated her like trash because i knew shouldnt wouldnt leave my side inless i broke up with her .

I shouldve just fuck her in the barn that night .... then ask her to be my girlfriend .

' trouble sleeping ? ' nicole turned over wrapping her arm around me and cuddle me from the back .

' no ... im just rest less .... thats all ' i said .... I took her hand and kissed it and held her hand .

' i can make you tired ' she said kissing up and down the back of my neck .

' not tonight ... im tired ' i said . ' what ? you just said you were rest less ? ' she barked . ' no i meant not in the mood ' i corrected myself . I just honestly didnt want to do it with her . Megan had my stomach turned upside down because what she was doing next door .

' why ? because of her ' she said suspicously . ' no ... why would it be because of her ? she not even on my mind ' i lied , megan was running all over my mind .

' your lie zayn .... i know you are . ' she said turning over .

' how ? why would i lie about that ? ' 

' because every time you lie that little vain in your neck pops out because your over stressing and thinking the matter because you got caught in a lie ' she snapped .

DAMNIT , she knew me better then i knew my damn self . ' I'm sorry nicole .... its just ...'

' its just what ? thats you still love her ? zayn thats going to be your down fall in every fucking relationship you will ever have ..... '

' no its not .... whats wrong ? how is that going to be a downfall ?'

' zayn she still fucking lives here ! who's ex still lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR to them and cant possbly have some type of attraction and addiction to them ? you seek her attention and your afriad to loose her for good thats why , you cant stand for her to be single and mingle with other guys because you know she's not your so you cant do or say anything because you look dumb and despreate for her so you be rude and mean to her to make her think you dont giving flying fuck about her ! just like you dont care about me ....'

' what ever ... none of that is true ' it was actually all true , she was so right . She hit everything on the note .

* Megan P.O.V *

We finally stopped . That sex was amazing .

' that was the longest sex i ever had ' i confessed breathless .