Chapter 15 : Insulting morning breakfast politely

* MEGAN P.O.V*

I woke up in my bed , alone no one by my side .

FUCK YES FINALLY ! ME AND ZAYN WERE OVER ! I WAS SINGLE ! HELLL YESS !  i really could give less of a fuck , that meant it can do anything with anyone !

Yes , last night with zayn was emotional and i was hurt but when i woke up this morning i felt ALIVE , FREE, YOUNG ,CARELESS ! The worry was over  i was out of depression , i felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulder though i still had the doubt in my mind i couldve beeen pregnet .... but i highly disagree . I most likely wasnt . BUT TONIGHT i was going to flirt with who ever the hell i wanted .

I took a long shower but on my peach strapless ruffle top that showed my belly button piercing and black leggings with a pair of black toms .

I curled my hair and it came out PERFECT ! and did my make up perfect as usual.

As soon as a leave my room zayn was just coming down the hallway looking fucking absoutly postively the most yummy thing alive , his eyes were sparkling and his sense of style ? was untouchable . Why did all of a sudden i want him more ? was it because i couldnt have him .....

* ZAYN P.O.V*

Well fucking fantastical ! Megan look like a godess from heaven .... she look so irresitable .

' Morning babe .' I said to her smileing

' Morning sexy ' She winked at me .

Why the fuck were we flirting with each other already ? we just hated each other like 8 hours ago O_O and the weridest part ? it wasnt akward or nothing .... it was like nothing happend .

I got down stairs and started eating breakfast .

' So since were all single ... any plans ?' megan bursted with exictment over whelmed .

' Oh well i thought mabey you werent over it so i was going to ermm....uh ... give you sometime ' Harry said weridly .

' Thanks but im fine . We getting drunk or what tonight ? ' she chuckled .

Everyone looked at her like she was insane .

I had to say something , i mean she had a baby in her stomach .

' Megan .... remeber you might be pregnet , please take precaution because its not only your child but its mines to you know . ' i said itching to be rude but maintained my coolness .

' Your baby ? try my baby , if i'm pregnet i carry that baby around in my belly for 9 months and on top of that im single zayns so no one is the dad .' she kept a smile on her faceing laugh threw her sentence i knew she was made but she just kept laughting .

' Haha ! dont forget i fucked you in the bathroom with no condom megan and i gave you the sprem to create it in the first place , with out my dick , this conversation wouldnt be happening and we wouldve never broke up , crist for all we know we couldve of been up stairs having the best sex we ever had .' I laughed because i was mad , it was both are way of pretending we werent pist at each other . Like everything was fine .

' Really zayn ? do you think so ? Is that the real reason we broke up ? or was it because you were a selfish bastard ? NO wait was it because you kept hitting me ? Verbally hurting me ? Pulling my hair ? Throwing me around ? Or always wanted to have sex ? which one your opition im fine with anyone of them ' she smiled at me , god she ws so good at this little game .

' I choose , pulling hair , because when we were in bed you didnt complain then , you liked it then. ' I evil smriked at her .

She was left speech less now .