Dream to reality part 2

We all packed in the cars with hardly any space . Megan was so close i could feel her breath hitting the skin on my neck .

' Oh my .. what happen to your arm ?' niall said turning red in the face . ' I was at , the cat shelter ... they arent to nice ' she smiled covering it up .

She was embrrassed , cause i knew for one , no one believe the bull shit she just said .

There wasnt a cat shelter anywhere near us .

It was dead silence the rest of the way ... i think everyone was disturbed by the image of her arm . Hell i avoid looking at it .

Finally we got there and went threw the back . We had are V.I.P section .Liam order drinks but me and louis drunk them up before megan could even touch them , we both were taking precaution for her .

I was distracted by all the girls that came over and sat with us ... they were slutty , i could tell by the vibe they gave off .. I was really good at reading vibe's .

This once girl ...kira was extremely touchy . Her hands glided all over the place .... in public . She was getting me extremely ... uhm ... lets say happy .

Maybe a little to happy cause my manhood was poking out like a stick .

' Zayn you should do something with that ' megan whisperd to me pointing at my penis .

God , i as so caught in the dirty talk i didnt even know it was standing 5 foot high . I just coverd it up with a pillow .

I turn my head for 3 mintues and harry all up on megan sweet talking her .... pressing up on her body , letting his hand rome below her waist .

She chuckled ... i could tell she was injoying it . There was nothing wrong with that ......

Your mate all over your girlf- i mean exgirlfriend .

Perfectly fine zayn ... perfectly dandy .

Everything was fine till he kissed her . NOT alonely did her kiss her but her bit her bottom lip ..... i only did that .... no one eles but me .

Okay ... it just a fucking kiss .....

once again its fuck spectacular .

I was so focused on what harry was doing to me ex that i didnt rlize the slut was giving me hickies . It was annoying me , i was tryna focus on them and this bitch was all over me . ' You wanna take me home and show me your records if you know what i mean ' she whisperd to me .

' Not now bitch , cant you see im doing something ' i slurred to her pushing her away .

He ran his fingers threw megan hair .. he whisperd something in her ear , she shook her head and walked towards me .

' Im going home early with harry to watch this movie , i'll catch you back home ' she grinned .

someting told me no . ' Im wasted , i need to go home ' i said grabbing my coat . ' Oh , okay ' she said akwardly .

' Im taggng along buddy ' i said slapping harry on the shoulders . If i wasnt having sex with her , neither was he .

We go in the cab outside . They walked ahead and i walked behind like the 3rd wheel .

i shouldve stayed at the club , it was obvious megan moved on ... why couldnt I ? i was so stck on hope , when that " Us " shit was never going to happen .

i dragged myself in my room ... i was just going to let her fuck him ... ugh .

' ZAYN ' harry rushed to my door . ' what ?' i groaned sadly . ' i gave megan pure ecstacy. ' he smirked .

' what is that ? ' i asked ' do worry .... but , i have an idea . ' he smiled sitting next to me . ' what ?' i said not to hype .

' You wanna do a threesome ? ' he asked .