We cant be with out each other no matter what they or we say .

I back off and went back up stairs .

'ice cream ?' perrie smiled .

' no we are out ... but i know what we can do ' i got under the covers and grabbed her hip and pressed my lips on the side of her neck . Perrie let out a slightly akward moan ... it wasnt a turn on like megans ..wait fuck megan .

I took my hand and started working on removeing her clothes and with my swiftness i did it in no time .

And before i knew it i was inside of perrie .

But she was loose ... so i didnt feel as good because megans walls were always tight ....NO ! oh my god why cant i get this dumb bitch offf my mind ! i keep comparing her to other girls , thats the reason i cant get over ever cause she so speical to me . She is apart of me .

'Zayn ?' i looked up and megan was standing in the doorway .

In sight of what she saw she dropped her bowl of cerel .....  that mean she was on her period everytime she aint a bowl of cerel she was on her period .

She dropped to her knee's and started bawling .

'no no no no ' she repeated to her self in an shook voice .

I knew this was her breaking point that was it , she couldnt take anymore of my bullshit .

I quickly pulled up my pants and went by her side to comfort her .

'YOU GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME ! WE ARE DONE !' she scremed at me rejecting me .

' YOUR DONE ? YOU FUCKED HARRY BEHIND MY BACK AND WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIM DOWNSTAIRS !'  i yelled at her .

' THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? SEX ? ZAYN IM PREGNET WITH YOUR TWO KIDS YOU SON OF A BITCH ! i would never to the things you've done to me .' she screamed turning red in her face i thought one of her vains were going to explode .

 this bitch didnt even tell me she was pregnet .

' wait your pregnet ?' i glared at her with anger ' and you didnt even tell me ? thats my child to ' .

' not much longer ... im getting an aborson , you clearly not ready for a fucking kid .' she started crying in front of me .

oh god i couldnt look , because when she cried .... oh boy ... it made me an emotional reck . It would make me start crying because as much as i hated to admit it , i hated cause megan pain or worry cause i did love her .

' you not killing my baby ! ' i grabbed her wrist and looked her in her  deep grey breath taking eyes that were full or pain and sorrow and tears .

Seeing her like this again made me cry ....

' no zayn ,LET GO OF ME , IT MY BABY NOT OURS ! ' she pulled away from my grip .

I really did fuck up this time .

' please listen to me it we only had sex for 5 mintues and it wasnt as good as you no one compars to you megan . It like every single time i try to show affection to another girl i think to myself it not as good as megan or she not as good as megan or megan does it better DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU DONT SEE IT ! i would kill for you , i would die for you , i would do anything for you WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?'

' I want you to stay away from me , zayn im not joking we are done , this baby is not yours , IM DONE ! D -O-N-E ! done ! all we had ? done . memroies ? done . Realtionship ? done . You in my life ? done .'

based on the look in her eyes she didnt want to be done . What she really wanted was for me and her to trust one another so we could be okay but we were both airheads , so caught up in the moment when were in , it was best to go are seprate ways like everyone told us but we didnt want to listen to them we just wanted eachother and as lon as we had that we were fine .

I knew if i moved out of this house megan would go insane and she moved out i would go insane with out eachother we are a fucking mess were like aladin and jasmine , sunny and share ,Mike and ike .

We were attracted to each other and no one could ever break that unique bond we had .

we couldnt be without eachother no matter what he , she ,them ,they or we said .