No-in-between

I just wanted to go to sleep ... but most importantly pee .

Then on top of that i had to some how ease megan in to going to the doctor to know for sure what was going on with her .

But i know it wasnt going to be easy .. she hated the doctors it gave her the creeps .

' HAARY I NEED TO PEE NOW ! ' i banged on the bathroom door . ' NO IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SELF PREP TALK , later ' he said .

' LISTEN YOU LITTLE SNOT ! I WILL BREAK THE FUCKIG DOOR ' i yelled . He didnt even respone he completely ignored me .

I didnt want to go to the bathroom in my room ..... i didnt go in there since the time me and megan had the mishap in there .... it brought to many bad memories back .

Th other opition was to go into megan bathroom .

I knocked on the door and the rrom door justed opened . ' Oh well ' i said , she was probable down stairs eating cerel or some regular megan shit .

I heard the shower going from her bathroom ... ' Dammit ' she was in there so i decided to just quickly pee an leave .

No it was to risky . I went back into harry room and pee out his window . Judge me if you want to but i had to pee and i would go to any extent at the point i breeched .

I heard the front door slam ... nicole and dannie were probable back . I went down stairs to see what was up .

' So had a fun little day ? considering it is now 12 o'clock ' i snapped at nicole . ' Oh we had plenty fun ! & you need to cut the shit and lower your voice i am NOT megan you cant talk to me anyway you want ' nicole reacted back at me .

' Why must you always bring her in are arguements , do you like her or something ? cause you constantly tallk about her 24/7 ! ' i yelled sarcastically at her .

' Looks who got jokes today . What ever im going to bed ' she rolled her eyes at me .

' Night dannie ' she kissed him on his cheeck and went up stairs . I trailed behind her . I shut the door behind me and locked it .

' Just what the fuck do you think your doing ? ' i asked her harshly . ' What the hell do you want from me ? i went to the fucking theater and back , what are we going to do ? fuck in the seats ? ' she snapped at me .

' There is plenty places to do it ! the bathroom , the back of the car or something along those lines ' i confessed .

' Well im not a dirty female dog , i dont just give it up anywhere ! and i damn sure dont do it with my ex's ' she spat .

There was something iffy about the whole thing . I had the feeling she was lieing .

If it was one thing i knew right off the bat was a lier , i spotted them a mile away . Wanna know why ? cause a bullshitter recongizes a bullshitter .

And im a bullshitter .

' Mhmmm ... if i find out anything happen , you will regret it ' i simply said .

' And if i find out you did anything with her , you will regret it ' she stutterd . ' I dont like that bitch in my house ' she complained .

' In your house ? its me and the boys house , i let who ever i want to live here .... shit they dont even want you here ' i mumbled .

' Oh is that so ? but you let some bitch that you only knew since 14 come in your house ... cool ' she was being a little sarcatic bitch .

' WE all knew her since 14 , we bullyied her , besides harry ' i corrected her .