Obviously

* Zayn P.O.V*

She had all the systems .....

Her butt was suddenly bigger . Her boobies bigger ... & not to mention her stomach .

She was only seeing what she wanted to see . I saw and i think she was pregnet , again . But we had protected sex ..... but the night the hotel . I think it popped ..... no in fact i know . I mean we were being pretty rough , i shouldve stopped ,i didnt exspect it not to it was cheap anyway .

' Megan ' i called her back out of day dreaming . ' What ? ' she said rubbing her eye .

' Uh .... when's the last time you vomit ? ' i asked causally . ' Why ? My breathe smells like it ? ' she coverd her mouth .

' No , i just wanna know ' i said . ' This morning , i think i ate something , maybe thats the reason why im getting so chubby ' she shrugged .

' Oh interesting ... ' i flusterd my hair , maybe i was imagining things i had to ask from on of the boys perspective .

' Wanna go down stairs and eat ? ' i asked her . ' Yea , but i gotta wake up dannie in a bit ' i let her down adn we headed down stairs .

Before we even reached the end of the stairs i heard the boys argueing down stairs .

' Guys relax what going on ? ' i yelled over them .

Harry : ' Nothing , just regular morning convo's you know ' harry face was pitch red , he was obviously screaming .

' What ever , megan can you step out for a minutes i need to talk to the boys for a moment ' i said scooting her away .

' Yea , yea ,yea im going to pee , you better make it quick ' she growled .

Once megan walked out i was about to talk till liam said ' Damn , her ass is just spectacular '

' I was going to say that ... does anyone eles know she is getting fatter ? ' i rushed out .

' Yea so are her boobies . just two days ago she called me in her room to help her put her bra on but it didnt fit ' harry said akwardly .

' Yea when she made me cerel i couldnt stop looking at her butt ' liam blurted .

' I had to help her sqeeze in her shorts ' i shrugged . ' Why were they off in the first place ? ' liam asked .

'Uhmmm ... she had ... this thing ... and yea ... so yea ' i hesitated .

Why were they all staring at me ?

' Your horrible at lieing ' harry confessed . ' Okay you guys already know why her shorts were off ' i snarled .

Megan walked back in the kitchen and reached for the cerel .

' Ugh , i cant reach it ' she whimperd .

All the boys were injoying the view . Megan was leaning over the counter right infront of us .

' Yea megan maybe you should stretch just a little bit more ' liam sipped his coffee , leaned back and injoyed the view .

' Morning babe ' dannie came down in his boxers , slapped megan ass infront of us and grabbed my cerel .

' Morning mates ' he said to us . mates ? i was not his fucking mate okay !

' I couldnt get enought of you last night ' dannie said placeing his head in the nook of her neck .

The fuck did he think he was doing ?

' I noticed ' i accidently let my thoughts slip out . ' Sorry did we keep you up ? ' dannie smirked .

' did ya ? ' i laughed snobbishly .

' sorry its just your sister so ..... meaty ' he growled seductively in her ear .

Sister ? The boys looked at me and snickerd lowly .

' God i need to loose some wait i gained 6 pounds ' megan pouted .

' Its okay it goes all to your boobies anyway ' harry said carelessly .

' an its perfectly fine with me babe ' he kissed megan on her LIPS....... HER LIPS .

the ones i kiss all the time , her plump , plush , soft , angle lips !!!!

' So should i punch him in the face or will you ? ' harry whisperd to me . ' Did you just kiss her , infront of me ? ' i some how let my thoughts slip again .

' Oh im sorry , i get it your her big brother . how can i make it up to you ? my brother actually gay to . ' dannie had no clue .

' Gay ? Okay listin i fucked megan like a billion times , and im not her brother ' i remarked .

' No your gay , its okay there nothing wrong with it ' dannie said clueless .

' Oh wait let me guess Megan is ALWAYS tight ; she can never adjust there is no way of stretching her you were probable struggling all night ,she is really loud and grabbed your hair right ? ' i was being really petty , i wanted everyone to know megan was all mine .

' No ' he slurrped on his cerel he would wipe that smirk off his face . ' why are you laughing ? nothing is funny ? ' i was starting to heat up .

' we only had sex for a mintue , the rest wasnt real , we stopped cause she felt guilty and then around like 4am we started again but we stopped .... she has a very low sex drive ' he complained .

' Low ? megan gets horny if a simply pull her hair ' harry said . Obviously , everyone knew how megan was .

' I dont know , im just not in the mood lately ' she said scracthin her tummy .

It was bugging me ? i wanted to ask her , but i dont even think she knew herself .

' Oh my god ! ' louis looked straight into my eyes . ' Zayn come here ' louis shot up out of the chair and stepped outside the kitchen .

' MEGAN IS PREGNANT ! ' louis whisperd harshly at me . ' I know ! ' i frowned ' i dont even think she knows she is , i forgot to tell her the condom popped in the hotel but it felt so good without it ' i whined .

' Me and elenor dont even have unprotected sex , you guys fool around to much , nicole is going to kill you if megan pregnant by you ! ' he poked my chest .

' Zayn can you give me a massage ? ' megan asked placing her rather soft hand on my cheeck .

' Why ? ' i asked confused . ' I dont know lately my backs been hurting , but we havent done doggy style , i dont get it ' she shrugged it .

' Im talking to louis right now babe ' i slightly placed my hand on her back . ' No do what you gotta do mate ' louis walked back into the kitchen .

' can you rub me now ? ' she begged . ' fine get the baby oil and meet me in the living room ' i dragged myself to the living room and clicked on t.v .

She came in moments later with the baby oil ' Okay ready pudding pop ? ' i got up so she could lay across the couch .

' Yes ' she sqeauled in excitement . Automatically she took off her shirt and plopped on the couch ..... she did it so fast i barely got to see anything ... it made it even more tempting because i havent seen them in awhile and they got bigger .

' Cmon zayn ' i was really hype over a back massage .

I heard the front door close

oh damn nicole was home ...