Your run my mind megan .

' Again ? ' harry asked . ' Really zayn ? ' nicole said dissapointed . Her face started to crinkle . But she wasnt crying .... ' .... I would never stoop that low ' megan said , you could hear that her heart was shatterd . i thought mabey she would tell my secret but she didnt and now it made me look bad . Now i wanted her to confess my secret .

' just what the hell is wrong with you ? ' nicole snapped at me . Megan left before i even got a chance to apoligize for my inexcuseable manner .

' get up and go say sorry now ' nicole said shoving me . Like always i was the one chasing after megan , not once did she ever chase after me .

' Megan please dont take this out on me ..... your the only thing thats keeping me alive ' She ignoreing me .

' Im falling apart and no one even notices it '  i was beyond ready to cry but i didnt want her to see me weak .

' im pretending to be happy but im not . inside im really fucked up .... my thoughts are fucking killing me .... i know i act like i dont care but i do . And i think mabey if the less i act like i dont give a damn maybe you will dissapear and i'll have less problems ..... and i just dont know .... what do you want me to do ? i messed up , i know . smack me if you please but dont ignore me ... please , baby ' i pleaded .

' Then keep letting your thought eat at you TILL IT KILLS YOU ! You just dont get it and you never will you son of a bitch ! ' at least she was actually talking to me :[

' I deserve that . And i deserve my blood shot eye and swallen face ... i get that . But i just really need you '

' I DONT CARE ! when i needed you , where were you ? no where in sight . So fuck what you need now  , i dont care if you needed me more now then ever even if your life depended on it .'

' oh my god then shut up and dont bitch about anything anymore , bitch ' i scolded her .

' so go back in with nicole .... fuck .... she doesnt do anything better then me anyway ' she screamed

' she does everything better .' i lied

' bye zayn ' she brushed shoulders with me as she walked back inside .

' complete , bitch '