The sight of blood

' you ready ?' harry asked me in his deep sweet cupcake voice .

' when ever you are ' i said sensual .

Harry wasted no time he grabbed me off my chair from the back of my thighs so my crotch was touching his huge buldge . His lips fitted with mine perfectly i started grinding on him a little bit as his hands moved all over my body and touched me EVERYWHERE.

His fingers ran threw my hair giving me chills . He took his right hand and put it on my upper back sliding it down slowly till he reach my ass ... he gentely placed his hand on it . He started kissing me on my neck and gave me about 4 hickies making me moan a bit .

He started kissing my stomach all the way down to my v-line as i leaned back for him .. it gave me goosebumps .

'okay then ... thats enough' louis said pulling my shoulder but i couldnt stop we were so lost in the phase .

he tugged me again ' no megan stop .. zayns crying ' he whisperd to me . I looked at zayn amazed . He was sitting there life less emotion less just tears falling after another . He wiped them away from his face and walked into my room .

' go check and see if he is okay ' harry said letting me off his lap.

' zayn , are you alright ?' i pushed my door open , zayn was packing my stuff .

'what are you doing ? dont touch my stuff ' i tired to block him but he pushed me out of his way completely ignoring me .

He opened the hotel room door and threw it out in the hall way . ' zayn stop .. can we just talk ' i went in the hallway and started to gather my stuff , when zayn threw my suitcase out . It hit my head really hard, and jerked my head , knocking my head into the stone wall .  i started to feel un-balance . i fell to my knee trying to gain consicous . I looked at the wall and there was a big blood splat on it ... i touched my head and felt warm blood oozeing . I looked at my hand in a site of horrid-ness .I couldnt speak ... i lost my ability to speak ...  I was in a hunch back formation on my knee's i couldnt move everything was getting blurry .

I saw a faded figure come into the hallway .

*zayn p.o.v*

Megan wasnt screaming anymore .... i didnt understand ... that wasnt like her . I went to the hallway to check if she left .

She was on her knee's in the hallway hunched over . Blood was dripping from her head on to the the white marble freshliy polished floor . I saw blood on the wall . I knew i was the reason she was bleeding , she must have hit her head on the wall when i threw the suitcase way to hard and i knew .

I walked up to her ... i couldnt believe it .. this wasnt happening ' im going to wake up ' i walk up to her and got on my knee beside her .

'megan ?' i cried in a low voice ... she didnt answer . I poke her shoulder and her whole body fell over , hitting her bloodly head on the pavement .

I moved her hair out of her face ... her eyes were flickering in the back of her head.... i put her body in my arms ' megan please say something ....' i said in an even low voice crying so fucking hard not to cry i wanted this to be a dream or a joke or something .

her head fell back the blood from her head was pouring all over the floor making a puddle .... i lifted her hand up but it fell back to the floor

' megan dont die pleae ... i need ... i need you ..... i love you ' i cried in her boobies

Harry came in the hallway and fell to his knee he was crying and almost fainted to the sight of blood .

'she going to fucking die WE CANT TAKE A CAR THE BRIDGE TO THE CITY IS CLOSING IN 15 MINTUES ' harry shouted t me turning red in the face .

' run her across the bridge ' the blonde head bimbo said .

* to my reader , when i say bridge i am inferring to a bridge that leads to the city , you know how new york has a bride to the city thats what i was kind of potraying it as just in cause your confused .. i know you guys are probley lost*