chapter 13 : just remeber you dealing with zayn here

To her him say that touched me in so many ways . 'i'm so sorry for everything' i whisperd to him. he lifted me off the tub from the back of my thighs and placed my legs apart inbetween his toraso. He fit his head perfectly on my shoulder and held me . I was kinda getting into the mood . 'i promise i wont put my hands on you every again' he said in a low sweet voice . He started to move his hands slowly up and down my back , i started to get chills . Zayn started to kiss my neck which turned in to biting and sucking. His hands went under my shirt moving his hands all over . I started to lift off his shirt , he helped me take it off. He began to unbuckle his pants , i heard the metal of the belt clicking togather . Then he started to take off my shirt. 'stand up' he told me .  I stood up nd he pulled his pants off left in his boxers and then he pulled my jeans off along wih my panties.... i was left in my bra. I sat back on his lap . He let his boxers drop just a little bit but before his bulgde could pop out i said 'wait ...arent you forgetting something' 'what ?' he said biting his bottom lip. 'zayn are you kidding....we need a condom'  i arched my eyebrow 'oh my god one time without it wont get you pregnet....on the bright side who knows it might feel better like this' he laughed 'really ? who knows i might get pregnet ...were not stable enough for  child and im only 21 i want to live  little before i settle down with the whole family bullshit ....who cares if it feels better' i rolled me eyes ' i care if it feels better like my d*ck never breaths how to you think it feels locked up in  condom all the time....and family is not bullshit i want a family there are plenty of moms at 21 megan shesh' 'well im not one of those moms... i dont need a child right now....' 'what are you afriad of ? if it feels weird we can stop okay ?' he always did the puppy eyes 'what ever.'

He smiled like an exicted child.....zayn was too much sometimes.....i had to remeber was dealing with zayn here