pixie dust

' Zayn ? ' nicole called out . I heard her drop her bags on the floor . ' Megan stay right there okay ' i screamed whisperd . ' Everything alright ? ' she asked me . ' Yea yea yea baby , just peachy .' I kissed her on the cheeck and dashed over to see nicole . I didnt want her to be around megan cause nicole highly disliked her .

' Hey , oh nice you went food shopping ? ' i picked up her bags and rushed to the kitchen where the boys and dannie were .

' Zayn relax , why you in a rush ? ' she asked me concerned . ' No reason babe ' i started to unpack the grocery bags .

' Hey guys ' nicole spoke out to the boys . ' Hey ' they all said one by one .

' OH MY GOSH DANNIE ? ' nicole blurted out in my ear . ' Nicole , long time no see ' dannie shouted . they rushed into one another arms and hugged eachother extremely tight .

' Thats my girlfriend ' I broke up the hug . ' Sorry zayn , i use to uh.... date him actually ' she couldnt take her eyes off of him . ' Oh thats nice ' i said snobbishly .

' Oh i see . ' he slightly laughed ' where's megan ? ' dannie asked . Dannie sure new how to push my fucking buttons .

' Why do you care ? she's not worried about where your at .' i said avoiding eye contact .

' Why do you get so defensive over her ? ' nicole asked casually . Then the boys eyes brighten up and the tuned into my conversation .

' I dont get defensive over her ' i tried to laugh it off but nicole wasnt flowing with it . ' Well i dont fucking like her , she annoys me , just being around her makes me want to get up and punch her in her fucking  face ! ' she poured out her hate for megan infront of everyone .

For some reason , it got me mad . I felt like she was insulting me ! like the bitch was urgeing me to slap her infront of are guest .

' WHY ? she doesnt even say anything to you , its like she doesnt even know you exsist , she doesnt give a fuck what you think about her so stop wasting your time and worry about something eles , damn ' I spat out .

' See ? All i said was i didnt like her and you act as if i said i didnt like you zayn ! you still care about her clearly ' Nicole said stating the obvious .

' No i dont , you still have feelings for dannie ' i snarled at her . ' Honestly i do . i was with him for 5 years , and baby i told you it is perfectly fine if you still have some feelings left over for megan , it would make sense , im not mad about it ' Nicole said to me gentley .

I processed her words and actually listen .

' I dont like megan , i dont have any feelings left over . There is nothing there , i looked and serch but i never found any left overs so we can move on now . ' I was getting slightly emotional , hoping it was obvious .

' Then why is she still here ? ' Nicole asked .

It was sos true .. if i didnt care , why was she still here ? what was i doing keeping megan around ? alonely using her like a toy when i needed to feel good ? For her to for-fill my sexual needs or desire ?

She was like a high to me . If i kept her around because i felt Okay . I had to make her want to move out , i honesly wanted to move on , but her living her was like a old teddy bear you already used and ripped and beat up and your mom tells you to throw it away and you just cant .

' Because ... i dont know ' i said a little lost in my thoughts . ' Well zayn im going to catch up with dannie for a little while .... play safe ' she joked . But i found it not even the least bit funny .

' Wow , this was entertaining . ' louis laughed . ' Shut up ' i growled at him .

' Zayn what you need to do is come up with a solution ' liam said . ' i know , i know ' i repeated ... but i didnt know how i was supose to get rid of her .