Chapter 9: can we just take a moment and think this threw

*zayn p.o.v*

i walked into the kitchen and there was megan standing there in booty shorts and a belly shirt that was strapless.

'woah , zayn joining this wild party ' i said trying to nice to megan . I kissed her on the cheeck and sat beside her . "so....what brings you here bobby ?' im voice dropped .'business , i need somewhere to stay so why not call your ex ?' he laughed sipping his jack daniels he seemd to be getting a little tipsy and i can already tell megan was getting loose because she was attempting to try and stand up she eventually fell into my lap 'hey you !' megan slurred putting her finger on my nose 'yes ?' i ba.tterd my eyes  she didnt even respond she just stood up  and wobbled her way over to bobby lap i was trying to keep my jelouse in control 'i've missed you' megan said to bobby slightly tickleing him . He grabbed her thigh and swung her over his lap  so they were face to face . Bobby hands touched her sides and his hands slowly slide down her body figure down to her hips . i was crunching my fist so hard trying not to get up and deck bobby it was taking so much self control.  bobby whisperd something over in her ear and down her neck 'teeheeheehee, you so bad bobby' she playfully tapped him . 'WOW you guys are having fun  arent chu ?' i got up and pick megan up and threw her over my shoulder , she didnt even bother to fight back 'IM NOT FUCKING YOU!' she kept yelling . i took her to my room and threw her on my bed i had to straddle her down 'shhhh....listen to me' megan was way past horny she started licking my fingers and winked at me. She briefly runned her hand over my member 'make me scream your name tonight .....zayn...i mean harry....i actually mean bobby or do i mean me ? or do i mean zayn ? your zayn right ?' i laugh at her it was so cute watching her struggle to get my name right . 'just go to sleep your past drunk megan' i said to her though she probley didnt understand me 'what are you talking about im zayn....' she said 'yea and im megan nice to meet you !' i mimiced her , im not going to lie it was fun watching her drunk , it was like she was a dumb blonde .....kind of like perrie . 'take my shirt off ...please i not going to pull a trick' she said . so i pulled her shirt off it was not like i hadnt done it before.....she fell flat on her stomach 'awh my bobies hurt' she whined and then she passed out she was something eles i put the blanket on her and locked the door .

 i want down stairs and went to watch i movie with them and bobby joined us . then he went up stairs he diaspeared for a while , i just thought abey he pasted out on the bathroom floor. Then harry went to take a piss later.

later i heard light moans and screams every here and there but it would fade harry came back down witha look of shock on his face 'okay if we all would just take a deep breath for zayn because.....megan and bobby are you know what i dont even have to say it' my mind took a good few mintues to think what he said threw ' i aint even mad' i got up and headed towards my room there megan and bobby were BUT they were alonely kissing  BUT .... i was still mad .'megan ' i shook her . she was half awake and half asleep she didnt even reconizge what she was doing she barely had her eyes open.

i didnt want to hit bobby in his face 1.because he was 24 and 2.because he was buff as hell .

'okay thats enough for the night ' i help bobby back to his room and tired to bring megan back to her senses. but she couldnt even sit up with collapsing. i shook her but she couldnt really talk 'what did you guys do ?' she tired to say something but she wasnt clear so i gave up . I wrapped her in my arms and snuggled her till i fell asleep even though she wasnt my girlfriend. why did this feel like high school again ?

*BTW the character bobby is meant to be protrayed  to look like chris evans*