Are so called love .

' can we just talk for a minutes ' i chased behind megan as she walked to her room .

There she goes again packing her bag . I grabbed it and took it from her and held in in my hand .

' megan please dont go , do you not understand im lost without you . i need you more then food , water everything . I need you to stay with me and stick threw it with me . Not matter what they say we need eachother as much as both of us hate to admit it and we can both pretend like me hate eachother from the bottom of are hearts but in reality we dont . And in the end of all this your going to reconigze i'm right . I'll be the first to admit i need you im begging you ... come back to the regualr megan . The one that i killed , right now i would kill to she you REALLY smile not just smile cause were flirting or your just pretending because everyone was watching you smile because you have no stress or worries because of me , smile because you alive though i know the fact of the matter is your rather be dead then with me but i still dont care i will love you till im in my death bed saying my last words .... and if i have to wait till your ready i will .'

' Zayn ... Ive waited so long for you , and there is only so much i can take and tonight was my breaking point . Its best we dont say no more to one another and go on with our lives ...'

'YOU SO STUIPED , do you not understand you are my fucking life ... meagn denies fox marry me .'

Oh my god , what the fuck did i just say O__O

i dont even have a ring .

' i know we've done some really stuiped shit in the past but us getting married is sucide '

' no its not ' i gentely took her hand ' if we are meant to be togather then faith will take its path but if we are suriving now ? we can possbily survive marriage .. There is not another couple like us out there

are so called love ? is one of a kind .'

*THE END .*

*No sike im just playing im making the next chapter now , this story not going to end for awhile*