Chapter 4: The ones we love are the ones that hurt us the most

"GET OUR OF THE STALL BEFORE I GET SECURITY !" a deep voice yelled.

FUCK ! it was just starting to feel so fucking good .

Zayn helped me pull up my pants . i unlocked the stall "sorry " i said in a low voice and causally smiled. Zayn just waved at him.

I grabbed onto zayn hand and we locked are fingers togather atleast we were trying to work things out .though i still had hate for him.

when we came out perrie was right there zayn quickly slipped his hand from mine and hugged perrie. zayn was just playing with my emotions. i bumped zayn alomst knocking them both over nd went to find harry .

"harry lets just get lost tonight . no think just doing. " i said to him .

"just us....tonight ?" he looked at me .

"just us , im single " i smirked

"prove it " he grinned

I stood up on the bar table and screamed at the top of my lungs

"HEYYY ! I WANT EVERY SINGLE GUY IN HERE TO KNOW IM AS SINGLE AND A MOTHERFUCKING PRINGLE !" i got down all of a sudden zayn appeared right infront of me .

"what now ?" i rolled my eyes at him "you think that show you just put on was cute ?" he growled "we ARE NOT DATING WHY DO YOU CARE ?" "what do you mean were not dating ? I JUST FUCKED YOU IN THE BATHROOM " he screamed

"so why would you say that to me ? " harry interrputted

"what she say to you ?" zayn asked harshly

"none of you concern " Harry said back

" i dont know what the fuck you two got going on but it ends tonight , you not bestfriends anymore none of that bullshit !" zayn looked me in my eyes and said . he grabbed my wrist .

" STOP TOUCHING HER LIKE THAT !" harry got up and snapped at zayn

"no dont fight !" i began to cry i never in my life had boys fight over me.

"shut the fuck up and stop crying ike a little bitch " zayn shoved me to the side so i wasnt in the middle of the brawl. Niall caught me , but let me go in a rush to startbreaking up the fight with the rest of the boys.

why do the people i love the most hurt me the most . why did i let zayn always abuse me like this and make myself believe everything was okay and zayn did love me