Chapter 5 : Touching and feelin in aisle 4

" she is not even worth fighting over years of friendship , your suppose to be my bro " zayn yelled across the crowd as the finshing fight

"take'em home now !" niall said . I followed zayn out of the club he was a mess . We got inside of a cab

"where to ?" the man asked "157-09 beverliy hill....." "no to the nearest walmart" i said cutting him off .

i wanted to make zayn fell okay ... safe with me . "are you okay baby ?" i placed my hand on his face tilting his head to see a well bruise and his swallon cheeck bone . I look down cause it was all me fault . I felt zayn stareing at me with sorrow " If you ever had to choose , would it be me or harry ?" he asked in a husky voice .  Still looking at the floor in shock of what he asked " You ."it was true i loved zayn more then anything just the thought of him and nay girl besides me killed me deeply.

He tugged at my wasit instructing me to sit up and cuddle with him . I put my head on his chest , i could feel his heartbeat. " after everything megan .... do you still love me ?' he randomly asked .

" no matter what we go threw i love you. intill i die i'll still love you ".

"why do you let me treat you like that ? why do you let me abuse you ?."

" cause you alonely do it cause your jelous ."

The car came to a jolting stop " 15 dollars" i paid him and we walked into walmart ,it was completly empty.

"grab that shopping cary , zayn " i point to the one in the corner .

Something shoved me  i turned around with 'what the hell ?' expression on my face.

"get in " zayn laughed. I hoped in the shopping carts we raced threw the aisle laughing and just talking about funny bullshit . it was the first time in months we were actually happy .... togather .

" oh , stop here i want to get this certain bag of chipes "

"wait stop why to you say chips like that ?" he teased me .

" like what .... chipes ?" i said quiet confused.

"its pronouced chips you durf " he snickerd

i bent over serching for my favorite chip . Zayn slapped my ass .

"zayn " i gasped . "what? i saw something i liked " he said trying to sound as innocent as possible ,getting close to my face .

Zayn was horny as fuck he was making this face he made when we wanted sex , he was a kind of a puppy eyed look so you couldnt say no .

" zayn we just had sex ." i laughed . "I know , but we only did it for 6 mintues ... i need more i am a man not a 14 year old boy ". zayn breathed all over my neck kissing and sucking biting and pulling.

No not in public i thought to my self i need to control my self . A moan escaped my lips " dont moan if you dont want me to fuck you " he smirked " why it turns you on ? ohhhh....your the boss now ?"

"always was the dominant one " he flirted .

" uhh.....zaynnnn  , just like that fuck yea " i moaned

"stop before i lick you sweet spot and make you regret it " he threat was so harmless why not test his limit ?

"ohhhh , zayn !.....now make me regret it " i smiled , i wanted to bad things tonight .

he sat me on the empty shelf and lifted up my shirt.  He started to kiss my stomach and lick all over .

"no zayn not that spot : i didnt think zayn was that desperate.

He started kissing my v-line that was my second weakest spot .

" oh my gosh you win babe: i groaned

"WALMART IS CLOSING THE COUPLE IN AISLE 4 PLEASE LEAVE" a friendly voice spoke over the speaker .

"lets finsh this at the aprtment inless you cant survive the ride home" zayn challenge me

"i Bet i can , challenge accepted " i half smiled