The tell tale of zayn and megan sex mishapps stories .

*ZAYNP.O.V*

' yea i did , why lie ? we all have are dirty little secrets ..... like you , you cum early ' she remarked me smartly . That was well played .... but we were about to bring back are worst sex incidents and i already knew it.

' Oh yea .... well you scream and moan all the time , like damn girl get control of yourself i know i make you feel great but geshh ....' I laughed .

' Oh Really ? well your always rought , you dont know how to have romantic sex ! ' she giggled but she was pist i could tell .

' Yea well , your always dirty talking how could i not want to have rought sex ? how am i suppose to be romantic when your always telling me to fuck you harder and fuck you senseless , shall i say more ? ' I expressed with a smile .

' what ever dont think i forgot about your hair pulling promblem ... ' she cracked a fake smile .

'I didnt forget the time you almost cried when i went down on you for the first time and then the time you were so horny i had to finger popped you under the table on harry birthday .' I was so dead once we were alone i already knew it .

' Dont think i forgot the time i gave you head and you alomst fainted and you were begging me to stop.' she laughed .

' HAHA really ? what about the time i fucked you so hard you couldnt walk for 2 weeks and had bad brusies between your legs ? ' I knew she hated when i talked about that .

' Yea but in those two weeks you were practically crying because we couldnt have sex like a little bitch ' .

SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT . oh she went there -__-

' You going to take it back now .' i got serious , she promised she would never speak of that . I was so sexual fustrated -_- i am a man , i needed sex , and she wouldnt let me fuck her so i cried OKAY ?  sheesh !

' no i dont think so . ' she took a sip of her water .

' mhmm ... wise choice .... what about the time i took your virginity and you were crying about it ? And oh did you tell everyone yet ? She lost her virginity at 14 with me . And then when she turned 16 i started banging her again because she got hotter and the when we did it the first time around when she was 16teen she cried because she complain on how big i was and i couldnt fit . We basically fucked 6 night a week when my parents were at work for 1 whole FULL year . Till she graduated , AND since were putting business out here , she NEVER fucked anyone eles but me in her whole entire life ..... ' I must admit i was an asshole . Megan revolted the water out of her mouth and sprayed it alll over the place .

Niall , louis , liam and harry were looking at megan in shock . All of there faces were priceless including megans .

' Your lieing ?O___O ' Louis said barely breathing .

' He peerpressured me ! ' megan fended .

' NO I DIDNT ! all i did was ask you to come over thats not code word for lets fuck ! you lier ' i chuckled this was to funny , now all the boys knew .

' I still find it funny when she cried when you went down on her ' harry laughed , i gave him a high five .

' I didnt cry you freak , i got dust caught in my eye ' She said .

' Dust ? megan i sat you on the kitchen counter and spreaded you legs and took care of business down stairs one your body . Now where the hell would dust come from ? ' i laughed , megan was to cute sometimes .

 ' wait this kitchen counter ? ' Niall dropped his sandwich .

'Funny you say that it actually happend right there ' I smiled

They all shot up out of there seat .

'why the fuck would you do that you dirty bastard ?' louis screeched .

Megan was just laughing

' i didnt want to do it there in ther first place he force me to .' there she goes lieing again .

' no you said you wanted to fuck on the kitchen counter .' i giggled .

' OKAY THATS ENOUGHT OF THE SEX MISHAPPS STORIES PLEASE  , i want want my ears to bleed anymore ' harry shouted covering his ear leaving the room.

Then the rest left .

Then it was me and megan .

She looked at me i looked at her . She blushed then i blushed , she smiled then i smiled .

' Those stoires , were to funny ' she gentely pushed my shoulder .

' No they were amazing no matter how disgusting ,werid, or crazy they were i will never regret any of them ' I gentely said to her .

' i dont ever regret giving you my virginity .... and if im pregnet im glad its yours ' she kissed me on my lips lightly leaving me wanting more but i didnt want to look desprate .

' I regret breaking you heart and playing with your emotion , megan .' i said in a soft low voice .

Me and megan ? no matter what was health for both of us we couldnt resist each other no matter what . So if it meant dieing in order for us to stay togather we would do it .

' im sorry for making you want to hit me ' she look down ashamed . Megan didnt make me hit her , i did it cause i was mad at her .

' you didnt make me do it ...' i lifted her face up and are faces were so intensley close to each other .

' Its my fault ...' she felt guilty , why ? she made me do nothing to her .

So i kissed her . Lightly but just right . Her plush pefect lips were angle soft , she left me wanting more then just a simple kiss .

' Baby , you did nothing wrong ' i pulled her in tight for a hug .

' Listen if your going to have sex dont do it here ' niall said out of no where.

Fuck niall rewined the  moment of affection we were having .

' sorry niall ' she smiled at me and walked away .

' Say away from her ' niall said ' i dont want you hitting her any more , you dont deserve her .'

'i know , i know'

i knew i didnt deserve megan .