chapter 6: i let these little things slip out of my mouth

When walked into the house i new this night wasnt going to end well for me .

everyone was sitting in the living room as if someone just died and liam was reading the will.

i sat away from zayn and next to niall and locked arms with him.

'so i think you guys know why i called this meeting . what happend at the club was unacceptable we are damn near the luckest motherfucker live right now because the papprizzi wasnt there' i could tell liam was looseing his cool 'you and this love triangle bullshit needs to stop CHOOSE ONE OF THEM not all of them !' liam screamed at me 'DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IM NOT SOME LITTLE SLUT ! I CANT HELP WHO I HAVE FEELINGS FOR !' i shouted back . 'wait.....but you told me you didnt have feelings for harry ....so your basically saying you lied ?' zayn said to me. i didnt exspect him to bring that up infront of everybody perrie was sitting right there so was elenor and they were just watching . ' can we talk in private zayn ?' i asked 'no fuck that you had all the chances in the world to tell me you had feelings for harry and now you tell me ?' zayn had a shrink in his voice as if he were ready to cry . 'i know but.....' 'know you obviously dont know nothing you dumb bitch ...... were done dont you ever look at me the same again you slut stay the fuck away from me you discuss me you trap.....' zayn interputed me again . Niall clutched my hand tight he was scared for me and the worst part was i didnt know how to fend for my damn self .

'ha ! now your holding hands with niall what your going to fuck him next ?' zayn inferred . I was speechless all i could do was stare into outterspace and let tears stream down my eyes with no emotional expression on my face ..... i was still. and the thing that hurt me the most was no one was saying anything to end for me .... everyone just sat there like it was a show .

'what are you def now ? answer me' he yelled at me it made me jump he voice was booming.

'not going to answer me huh? fine ....worthless bitch' 'your mad cause harry beat you up ?' i somehow let that thought slip my mind outta of my mouth .

'what ? he only fought me cause of you dumb ass running your mouth talking bout im single....well your definatly single now bitch....how bout that one ?' he said cockly . i didnt even bother to respond i just sat there .

'.... i fucked her ' harry said out of the blue . my heart skipped a beat me and harry never fucked he was just saying that to get zayn pisted.

'you what ?' zayn started to approch me 'did you have sex with my bestfriend while we were dating ?' he grunted out of his teeth.

 now i had to think my respones threw if i really wanted to pist him the fuck off 'yes we did..... and he fucked me better then you ever did.....and that wasnt the first time' i smiled at him. harry was snickering in the corner rubbing his eyes with both thumbs and his head down.

I mean i shouldve saw this coming but i was to happy with myself at the moment.....zayn spit directly in my face mucus and all 'HEY ZAYN WHAT THE HELL YOU DONT DO THAT TO A GIRL' elenor shouted .'louis control your girlfriend' he snapped .

'come on perrie ' zayn said to her , he grabbed his coat and her hand and waved by to all of us . as soon as the door slammed harry stood up and wiped the spit off my face with his shirt and kissed my forehead .'Megan looked at me ' harry adjusted my head soi was focused on him ' if thats what you call love you sadly mistaken..... Find someone eles before you end up beat down and left on the side of the row for death .' what harry said was true but zayn finally broke up with me.

----------

*2am*

*text meassgaes between megan and her ex fiance*

2:01  : Hey megan , you up ?         

2:30 : yea i am now lmfao , wassup stranger ?

2:35 : well i need a big favor , you down for some crazy shit ?

2:38 : #borntobewild . What do you need ?

2:41 : well im coming into town for a while a certain reason why dont asked its top secret :x  but i need a place to stay is it okay if i saty wih you.

2:51 :  OF COURSE YOU CANT >.< but bobby do mind i live with 5 unique boys you can say...:\ but your still welcomed to stya

2:53 : what kind of boys ? gay .

2:56 : No FAAAARR from gay . one of them has a girlfriend one just lost his girl friend the other one is just mellow and one of them is my bestfriend and the la  st one *drum roll please* is my physco crazy obessed always jelous sex drive like a 16 year  who i hate so much old ex-boyriend .

2;58 : damn seems like a hand full O_O  i'll call when i land .

2:59 : you have no idea my friend :o and sure i'll be there when you call :* night sir .

3;01 : night beautiful <3 :*

PERFECT TIMING zayn was going to be so mad i had a plot.....scheme that was going to emotinally damage zayn .