Enlightment .

It was so tempting .... Megan was strung out on '' what ever the fuck '' ...... ' A threesome ? ' i had to really think it threw .

' Yes .. me .. you ... her in the middle ' he smirked . ' But , she wont go for it ' i said . ' Follow me ' harry lead me to his room .

' Hey megan ' harry called out to her . ' I think your t.v just talked to me ' she said with her tounge hanging out the side of her mouth .

' Oh .... maybe you could fix it ' i heard the sarcasm in harry voice . ' Blah , blah , bleh , bloop ... wheres my penis at? ' she got up and started spinning around .

' The best part about it is .. she wont remeber this all tommrow . ' he whisperd at me . ' Uhm .... but ' harry nudge me with his elbow .

All three of our bodies press togather , sweating , craming in that one little bed making a perfect memory .

I had to pass .

' I dont feel like making a porno tonight ' i said passing up the great oppurtunity . ' suit yourself ' he shrugged .

I was so stuiped , for not telling him about megan condition .

I crashed into my bed ... i heard harry door close and a light click indicating he lock the door .

* Harry P.O.V *

If zayn didnt want to do it .... then why not louis ... he was my best mate . Louis wouldnt pass this up and if he did then he knew something i didnt .

' Shh .... you hear that .... ' megan put her weirdly sweaty hands on my mouth . She jumped up and open the balcony doors . A gust of winds burst in , brushing aside my hair .

' They are here ! ' she leaned over the balcony and attempted to dive off .

I grabbed her legs as fast as i could .... she was head over heels right now ... literally .

Thank god for all my weight lifting . I pulled her back up . ' What the fuck is wrong with you ! ' i said grabbng her shoulders roughly .

' They are back . i just wanted to say hi ' she giggled . ' NO , dropping off the fucking roof is not saying hi ' I screamed at her .

Oh wait they were back ... i needed to snag louis in the room . ' You stay , right here and dont move ' i snarled at her .

' Okay daddy ' she said licking her lips . ' I dont believe you ' i said seeing right threw her lie .

I grabbed her and hand cuffed her to the bed . ' Stay ' i pointed at her .

I quickly went down stairs to find louis.

' LOUU !! ' i shouted down the stairs . ' Yea mate ' he called out . ' Meet me in my room now ! ' i said .

I heard him coming up the stairs . I grabbed him by his shoulder and rushed him into my room .

' Why is megan cuffed to the bed ? ' his eyes widen . ' Lets cut to the chase .... do you wanna do a threesome' i blurted .

' Are you crazy she .... uhm ..... actually yes , yes i do ' he said . ' GREAT ! finally someone wants to live a little ' i slid off my shirt as louis started to strip ..... i always did wonderd how big louis penis was .... not that i was gay or something ....

* ZAYN p.o.v *

I had come to the conclusion that I was going to buckle down and stay with nicole we just had a good thing going so why fuck it up ? If megan was pregnet so be it , i could still be a dad to the baby .

I just felt stuck like i wasnt moving . We were just going around in circle .

I just needed nicole body next to mine like every other night ...... i really missed her she was beautiful and intelligent and we hardly got into arguements which i loved .

I finally got my sense back . My mind set was on taking care of my wife and possible to be baby .

Wait .... why would i let harry do that to my fucking .... baby mama .

i needed to stop being a fucking whimp .

i got my thoughts togather and rushed to harry door before i could even knock i heard megan .

*MEGAN.P.O.V*

I was trying so hard not to yell but i couldnt help it . Having sex with 2 people at the same time felt like pure pleasure and on top of that there was a purple unicorn dancing for me .

I kept looking at the clock as time passed next to 3 of our group picture .

And i couldnt help but stare but the harder i stared the more i notice in each picture ..... louis was stareing at me over and over again .

then it came to me . Louis always teased me , he was always there when me and zayn broke up . he was always saying we shouldnt be togather .... that it was killing both of us .

Thats when it hit me like a ton of bricks , louis was in love with me .