Chapter 11: Flashback part

'zayn stop...this isnt high school im not 14 anymore....i have a fiance i lied ' i scream whisperd. 'so what i have fiance to....nobody has to know megan' zayn made it seem like i was going to agree with this bullshit. 'we are not having sex we are not back in bradford on your living couch....your not talking me into anything ever again' i tired to sound sturn but my voice kept cracking with laughter.

'megan you cant even say that with a straight face...you dummy' he playfully lightly slapped me across my face.  'im not kidding ....16 year old was the last time we were ever touching that way .' i rolled my eyes 'megan you were always late to school but on time at my house for sex ' he teased. ' how the fuck do you remeber this zayn ? i barely remeber' i was turning red because i was lieing and i was a shitty lier . 'you do remeber you just want hem to know about what hppen... cause they think you still a little inisticnt 19 year old ' he said pointing at the boys. 'she let them know... in fact tell them now infront of me ' i was alonely testing his limits. 'hey lads megans not a vir...' i crashed my lips into zayns i mean that was the alonely way to make him shut up and change his mind . 'well that settel's it ' it louis said . harry threw his glass on the floor with fustration 'perfected i thought i was going to get some action to night' harry said . Niall just had his hand on his face shaking his hand. 'if that was your impression of trying to change of my mind your really going to have to do way more than that.' i had to really think did i want them to know i had sex with zayn at 14 ? or just do it one more time ? 'where's your hotel room?'

on the taxi ride to his hotel the boys looked at zayn with dispite and with me 'why ?' look . and then it happend again....