In front of me all along

' lets just change the subject .... so how is life guys ?' i asked everyone in a cheerful voice but everyone was dissapointed at me .

' so you couldve posssibly killed our twins ?' harry said to me . I know his heart was throbbing with pain

'I didnt want to cause more stress .... if i stayed one of us wouldve died or been really injured ' i said with sorrow

' We couldve done something ... killing our kids shouldve been the last option not the first ' harry eyes started to reach the point of a waterfall of no return he started crying .

' Harry please dont cry , I couldnt take any risk at that point ' i wrapped my arms around him comforting him .

' Megan shut the f-ck up ! you killed my kids and ill never know my unborn child , bitch ' zayn was really angrey .

' relax zayn not on an airplane man ' liam said grabbing zayn placeing him back in his seat .

Harry was still crying in my shoulder ' We couldve been happy and now we willl never know megan it couldve been me and you ....' harry gobbled out .

He was touching my heart so much , that i had to kiss him.

I placed my hand on his face and leaned forward and kissed him .

My world stopped moving everything was frozen i felt zayn in the back wildin out but nill louis and liam were holding him down.

'BITCH I DARE YOU TO KISS HIM AGAIN !' zayn shouted .

I had to say what was on my mind .

'FUCK ZAYN ! you bring this bitter freak out of me everytime im with you ! you always have me fucked up and twisted and its crazy because i like and and im attracted to you for no good reason i just am . And i try so hard to forget about you and move on but i cant because you were something speical to me . It hurted me so much to kill those babies . you never know what the fuck we couldve been ! ....... That night i left i wanted you to stop me so fucking bad you dont even understand , i thought you werent going to let me leave but you DID ! I was thinking ever five secound dont worry zayn going to show up now sweep me off my feet and take me back to house . BUT NO you never showed up so i got on the flight of no return i was thinking mabey he trying to find me but you didnt , you just didnt ! i was dead beyond belief i felt like i had no need to live ready to kill my self literally till kendall saved me for jumping off he building and instead of falling off a building i fell in love . And now that im standing here looking  you in the eyes . i want to take it all back. I wanna be back in that same room fucking each other , hitting , the scream in each other face , cursing , and all the brutle - ness . I would take it back because in the end i knew i still had you by my side and i knew you werent going to leave me ever .... and i was alonely living off the good times we had hoping that mabey we could have all that back again .... but i dont care all the good and bad memerioes i would take it all back .... i shouldve married you'  . Everyone was stareing at me like i was some insane physco .

' Everything ?' zayn asked me softly .

' every little thing ' i said .

' you a physco path ' harry laugh wipeing his tears away .

' i wanted to stop you but my heart couldnt take the rejection if you said no ' zayn threw his buff arms around my neck sqeezing me . I felt safe , this wasnt a feeling i felt in a while i just felt .... safe .

It was somewhere i belonged with zayn and the rest of them they were my family it just took me time to recongize it ... my home was were ever they were .

I couldve serch the world and looks for a place that made me feel this safe but i wouldnt find it becauseit was with them all along .