Chapter 11 : flashback

i didnt even want to think about that night even think about me gave me pain . But i do remeber the time i saw zayn in the club after 2 years ....

*flashback*

'gosh this is going to be a great night' i said to carter she was my bestfriend at the time 'hell yea i just want to get drunk and loose myself tonight' she smiled 'i dont know about getting bent tonight someone has to stay straight so we could get home ' i shrugged 'MEGAN' carter grabbed my shoulder ' live a little tonight , you just got out of college, your smart ,fucking hot, instinct and funny . GUYS are going to be all over you in that club '  she seemed so serious when she said it. ' i know but im not like that mabey sarah was right i shouldve stayed home and studyed or i shouldve stayed home with my fiance' i didnt even feel like drink that night i wasnt a drinker at the time , i was actually a good girl . ' FUCK YOU FIANCE , megan your so young to even have a fiance jesus crist why are you even marrying him ? there are so many guys out there and you havent even turned 20 yet ....' the cab stopped ' now get your ass out of this car and loose your virginity TONIGHT' no....carter never knew i wasnt a virgin i made her and bobby think that so he would marry me and cause i didnt want carter to know the honest truth. We walked into the club there was alonely neon light flashing i could barely see anyone at all . we pushed are way threw drunk dancing people a couple of men asked me to dance but i refused carter kept getting mad at me rejecting hot american men . she left off somewhere to dance with some guy. i felt a tap on my shoulder  'listen i dont wan to dance so please buzz .... OH MY GOSH HARRY !' i was siked to see him 'oh my gosh wait till the others boys see you ! ' harry said he gave me a hug 'who is the boys ?' i laughed 'liam , louis,niall and zayn' when i heard zayn's name i had so many flashbacks all the times we had sex ran threw my head ' oh yea... ' i wasnt all that happy anymore . we pushed threw the crowd of people and came to a v.i.p section , why the hell and how the hell could they afford that ? 'GUYS LOOK WHO I STAGGERD ACROSS' they all looked at me like who the fuck is that i was so nervous they didnt remeber me  'OH MY GOD MEGAN' louis got up and wrapped his arms around hugging me for awhile ' wait megan  fox ?' niall heavey accent was so cute 'yea... that megn ' i laughed i bend over to give him a hug . Louis liam and zayn were checking me out whispering stuff to one another. I was truning red cause i felt them looking at me i gave liam a hug he didnt say much because me and him never actually got along . THEN it came time to come face to face with zayn 'hey' i faked smile trying to act as if nothing happen between us EVER. 'hey megan' he sipped his drink he gave me a light hug and peck me on my lips with the element of surpise .i sat down far away from zayn which landed me next to harry . " so megan we all are probley wondering are you single?' then i thought what would carter say 'yea i actualy am ' i giggled '. zayn got up and changed his seat to the empty seat next to mine . jesus this was going to be one of those nights were they thought i was going to have a six-some with all of them 'great cause your really hot' zayn attempt to flirt with me worked the way he said hot just really got me trapped in his conversation. 'thanks...i like your hair' i was a terrible flirter 'you like his hair ?' harry laugh at me , he could tell i was bad at it . 'what is your number megan ?' zayn asked me 'oh ... im not that easy mr.malik' i teased 'so your going to play that hard to get huh ? it never last long you know ' he winked at me ' i bet i doesnt for your average girl' 'bet your far from that ? right.' he keep ordering one drink after another and anotherone of his eye was staggering to stay open but barely could 'zayn i think you had enough' i looked at his body lanuage he was slumped over and looked fucked up . 'megan , you got a stomach ?' i knew exactly what zayn meant . He meant could i last longer in sex . 'i havent had sex in a while zayn...' i was ashamed to tell'em 'i could change that for you tonight' 'im sick...'i faked cough 'you look great tonight.... i was so happy when i saw you' zayn was alonely smooth talking me into a one night stand i wasnt gunna fall for it. i ignored it and looked the other way trying to make small talk with harry. He slid his hand up my inner thigh trying to go up my dress . i accidently let out a scream for a split second. gosh... how did he know were my sweet spot was :[ 'look what i found , you soft spot' he smirked .

to be contuied........