Sitting in the circle

Harry got a phone call . It was rare that happend , i look at him like it was a ghost calling .

'you better answer it harry ' i said trying to shake him up.

While harry was on the phone , zayn decided to toy with me ;]

* Niall p.o.v

I looked at ayn and megan for a slipt second and zayn was fingers her . Was i the only one noticing ? jesus they were so sexual all the time everything with them was sex , sex , sex .

Megan threw her head back and i saw her grabbing zayn shirt , crunching her hands till her knuckles turned red . She was biting her bottom lip trying so hard not to let any noise slip from her lips. She finally gave up and sqeauled zayn name .

God megan was so fucking hot . Zayn really didnt deserve her .

I couldnt help but watch . She ran her fingers threw his well did hair grabbing it while he was still jolting his fingers in her . I knew zayn was loving every moment of it . She once again let out a soft moan which was kind of loud but no one still noticed.

' Ugh ... oh my god zayn , i cant hold it any longer ' she gasped after every word . ' hold it for me just 10 seconds' he told her .

' fuck ' she moaned . Zayn pulled his fingers out and licked them ... wow why was i watching this ? I really need a girl friend .

*Harry P.o.v*

I had great knews. I turned back around and zayn was licking his fingers like a complete werido .

'Take you hand out of your mouth you big fool ' i said pull his fingers out his mouth 'guess what guys i just invited 2 hot girls over to play truth or dare well make that 3 cause megan hot too ' niall face lit up .

' count me in .. but just dont tell elenor .

'neither my girlfriend' liam said .

' zayn take you hands out of your fucking mouth you freak ' i pulled his fingers out of his mouth again .

' alright ... here megan ' zayn put his finger infront of her face . She started to lick all over his fingers all sexual and shit ... they were addicted to sex .

' mhmm zayn ' megan moan ...

' will you guys cut it out please ... breath for a second' i didnt want to sound jelous but they were all over eachother .

We finally pulled up to the hotel I grabbed zayn and walk ahead with him ' zayn remeber nicole back at home so dont do anything stuiped tonight ' i told him ' i wont ' he swore .

We got up to the room and there were to smoking HOT blonde hair and black hair chicks waiting for me ...

* Megan p.o.v*

I saw to decent lloking girl harry greeted them both with kisses on the cheecks . We got inside the hotel room i went straight to my room and fell on to the well made bed .

A few mintues later harry came in . ' cmon megan it'll be fun just play with us ... ' he begged me kissing me on the cheek inbetween words . ' okay , okay ' i giggled . I got up and put on my sweats and a black strapless push up bra and fresh my make up .

I walked out into the living room .

' no turn back around and put a shirt on ' zayn hissed .

' no no no ... she looks stunning just like that' louis said while harry whistled at me . The other girls grilled me .

I took a seat between harry and louis locking arms with both of them .

'first up liam ! truth or dare ?' louis asked him devilshly .

' umm ... truth ' liam was such a punk.

' do you think you might cheat on your girl friend tonight ?' louis asked him .

'mabey ... mabey not ' liam grinned .

'NEXT claire truth or dare ?' claire was the blonde hair one .

' um .. dare ' she giggled everyone laught BUT me .

'i dare you to make out with niall for as long as you can with out breathing'

'sure' without warning fro poor niall the nasty girl stuck her tounge straight and niall mouth missing him ... poor niall, he didnt know where her mouth has been.

But niall enjoyed . till she had to tke a breath

'okay zayn truth or dare....' louis smiled at zayn .

' dare'

' i dare you to .... kiss kitty ' kitty was the hot black haired one .

'infront of megan ?' he aked smileing hard  'this is to good to be true'

he instantly kissed her . Not a regular kiss but the way he would kiss me ... passionate . He started off slow then the kiss became a little dirty he started adding tounge and it was the perfect kiss , literally .

'  that as the best kiss i had so far ...' the girl pecked zayn on the cheek .

I bit my lip i was so angrey ... zayn was acting like he didnt just finger pop me in a public cab .

He smirked at me , he knew i was jelous .

' okay harry truth or dare ?' louis ask hazzy .

'umhm ... erm ... ummm ... dare' he smiled like a cupcake .

' I dare you to have The hottest sexual dirtiest make out session with megan right now .' everyone bursted out laughing ... i was going to make it preety dirty .