Deal with the devil

----

We go to the club .

Drinks , hot guys , preety girls , light flashing neon green , money and dancing going on .

Tonight , i promised myself , i was going to be apart of something beautiful .

Immediately left the boys sight . I was going to be a really bad girl and i didnt care at all .

' Dance with me ' i grabbed this persia hotty . I took no time to waste . I started grinding and dirty dancing with this guy , the sexual tension between me and zayn was thick .

I countiuned teasing the guy and his hands groped and traced all over my body . The man was basically drewling over me .

When the songs was over i took 3 hard core shots. Yes i was drunk but i maintained myself well .

' Having fun ?' zayn smirked at me . ' Yes ! im going to living tonight' i bragged to him . ' well if this is apart of you plan to make me jealous you doing well . But im going to make you want me by the end of the night '.

' you cant want something you cant have ' i wink at him i finshed working on my fourth shot and grabbed a differnt guy .

I looked at him and it was my boyfriend .

'oh my god kendall what the hell are you doing here ?' i gather my word togather.

' you know um just um ... you know ' he was lieing and i knew it .

'who are you here with ?' i asked him shaking my head for no reason ... i was drunk some what .

' No one just me myself and I ' he said orried .

'hey kendall you ready to leave ' a tall dark skin glorious girl said to him approching us .

' yea hold on myiel , ill be ready in a mintue' he told her .

' yea ... go she waiting on you kendall ' i said . I sat in the middle of the dance floor watching kendall fade forever .

I was drunk , lost and so confused . My emotions were rushing .

I grabbed some other guy .

' You wanna have sex ?' i said grabbing on to his belt , i knew he wasnt going to say no . Not to sound self absorbed but look at me im fucking hot , you would have to be dumb to say no to me .

I was really go to fuck some guy i didnt know . I was waking into a dark corner ready to bang some guy in a public area with no protection . I started lifting up my dress . When louis out of no where sweeped me off my feet and thrw me over his shoulder taking me to the v.i.p section with them were they could keep and eye on me .

I sat down next to harry .

' so we are all dieing to know , are you single ?' louis asked me .

' yes .' i said , i was starting to sober up but zayn kept drinking and drinking .

Me and harry started flirting . Till liam called harry over to them . So zayn sat next to me . I was watching everyone have fun and dance , bored as fuck .

Zayn place his rather large hand on my inner thigh moving it back an forth . Zayn was such a cheater that was my sweat spot . I let out a slight moan , but not to loud to sastify zayn because he knew what he was doing . But i wasnt low enought zayn started to tease me .

' you say something ?' he asked me sarcastically .

' I said can i have something to drink please ?' i crunched my teeth .

Zayn whisperd something in the wasiter ear and gave her a tip .

She came back with just one shot for me . I gulped it down and it taste nothing like tequila .

' zayn what was that ?' i asked him feeling light headed .

' becareful what you drink megan , you should know that by now ' zayn said to me .

i suddenly started feeling REALLY HORNY , I was litterally wetting myself , my undergarment was soaked .

Fucking zayn suddenly sounded like a great idea .

Zayn looked at me with a grin from ear to ear .

I really didnt care what he was up to or plotting , I just really wanted him .

' I want to leave now ' i begged him .

'why the night is young , why do you want to leave ... the fun had just began .'

' because ..... im horny' i mumbled .

' cause your what babe ?' he was really going to strech this out .

' im horny ... zayn ' i said  little louder .

' i dont understand what do you want me to do about that ?' zayn was playing dumb .

' i need you to go deep ' i said with a straight face .

' how deep ?' he laughed .

' really fucking deep ... all the way in and anyway you like  and as long as you want .' i said what he wanted to hear .

' pinky promise ?' he asked ' YES ZAYN I SWEAR OKAY ?' i shouted over the music .

' Woah there , relax .... but first lets watch some porn togather ' he was really going to torcher me .

' i cant zayn im not going to last ' i said to him

' if you can survive the challeng ewith out touching me or moan and just sit there witha straight face then we will leave as soon as the clip is over and i will literally fuck you to the full extent all night long ' he put his hand out so we could make it offical .

' Deal ?'

' Deal .'

I just ade a deal with the devil