CHAPTER 46

A/n: Plug in earphones and play the song in the slide for the best experience! Play it on loop ;)

______________________________________________

3rd PERSON'S POV

"Hello? Ridhi?" Adarsh said breathlessly as soon as Ridhi picked up his call.

"Hmm" she hummed biting her lip.

"Listen. I'm so sorry. She shouldn't have done tha-" Adarsh told nervously.

"Its of no point if you get that Adarsh. She needs to understand. I..." she cut him off and took a deep breath. She wasn't ready to talk to him yet. Everything was too overwhelming for her.

"Ridhi! no. Please let me make it up to you... please. At least let's meet up." Adarsh asked clenching his eyes shut to calm himself from banging the same hand to the same wall.

"Its not you who needs to make up Adarsh... I really just want to be respected in her eyes. We are just dating... she needs to chill. It's not like we'll get marrie-" Ridhi casually told but was cut off when Adarsh shouted.

"WE WONT!?" Adarsh clenched his jaw tight and shut his eyes.

"-tomorrow. Can you listen to the whole thing I say!? This doesn't look like its gonna lead to a marriage as well. I would rather talk when we meet." She cut the call not waiting for his reply and threw her phone on the couch.

She tied her fading red hair into a ponytail and started to punch on her punching bag that was tied in her house. Her fists were bleeding and sweat was trickling down her body. She over exercised and didn't feel hungry.

Ridhi stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She washed her face which was pink and blotchy due to the sweat from all the exercise. She touched her hair which was faded and looked at it through the mirror.

She thought for a while and pulled out her gloves from the drawer below the sink. She searched for her brushes and bowl. Ridhi walked into her room and brought a packet and cut it.

Tearing the packet, she emptied the contents into the bowl and started to mix it thoroughly. Ridhi took a deep breath and applied the red liquid to her now fading hair.

She applied the hair dye and waited for it. After few hours, her fading hair was back to firey red.

Satisfied with her look, Ridhi smiled at her reflection and walked back to her bed to sleep.

As The next morning awaited her, Adarsh on the other hand was utterly failing in convincing his narrow minded mother. He grew sadder due to the fear of losing Ridhi. He wanted to cry due to the pent up frustration and irritation, there was nothing he could do at this time, but controlled himself as his parents were around and if they knew he was, he was to answer several questions for which he wasn't in a mood.

His throat became heavy and his headache, he felt suffocated in the supervision of his mother and father. He wanted Ridhi, but deep inside, without realizing, he wanted his comfort zone more than her love.

The next morning, Ridhi came unannounced and barged into the general ward, thankfully his father wasn't around. His mother was sitting next to his bed and he was trying to distract himself by reading a book.

"Hello Aunty." Ridhi came up confidently in her strapless top that came till her belly button, which proudly showed off her abs and her ripped booty shorts which covered her ass from little to nothing. She purposely tossed her hair, which she had dyed it back to red yesterday night so her mom take them to cover her shoulders.