CHAPTER 48

3rd PERSON'S POV:

*Mature content ahead*

Avani came out of the washroom and found Ayaan gone, she sat on the bed and and looked around. There were some books kept around, she remembered the time she was alone in her house for almost 7 years, she used read so many books. She picked up one of the and flipped through the pages. It smelled like a new book.

But she didn't want to stay in her room. She locked the room after changing, she went around the hotel for sometime. She ordered her breakfast and waited as she looked at the beautiful architecture and scenery. Soon she finished her breakfast when she got a call from Ayaan.

She came to her room on his call, she looked him packing his clothes. "Pack your clothes" he told her as he continued packing.

"Aren't we staying here anymore?" She asked him confused.

"I'm done with my work here. It got finished after than I expected. We are leaving at 1" Ayaan sighed.

"Oh... where are we heading to?"

"Someplace which you'll like" he told with a smile. Honestly his work wasn't over, but since the agreement didn't work out, he had risked his position as it was a very important agreement. Moreover he wanted to spend time with her and was frustrated as he wasn't able to. Clearly this honeymoon was just a business trip, they could hardly spend time together.

Avani too started packing. She packed the lingerie under her clothes when he wasn't around, she finished her packing and waiting on the bed.

Ayaan too was done and soon they left to The Great Barrier Reef to enjoy the new summer blossoms in the beach, where Ayaan had a private island.

After a long journey of a day and a half, they reached down at night time.

"This place is great!" Avani squealed. "Thank you so much!!" She shouted to him as she ran around the fresh air where no one was around. Just then the staff approached them to take them to the room.

They had a great dinner, and were tired from the long journey, the first night there went peacefully as they slept hugging each other to the cold breeze of the sea and sound of the wind with curtains of their room flying to the rhythm.

The next morning, they woke up fresh. Avani woke up first and was looking at the sunrise from the balcony of their room. She finished her bath first and Ayaan woke up soon after.

They went to the dining area beside the swimming pool and had their breakfast.

"What shall we do next?" Avnai asked Ayaan as they finished their breakfast.

"Hmm...swimming??" He asked and saw her eyes glow. She loved to play with water.

She changed into a polka doted bikini, which she had packed and Ayaan wore his shorts, he got into the water first and pulled Avani into the cool water for the bright summer.

Avani was too ashamed to wear bikini as she had few stretch marks on her thighs and a small belly fat. But, Ayaan held her closer to himself and kissed her passionately in a reassuring manner.

She held both of his hands and stated to slowly peddle asking, "Is this how you do it?"

Ayaan smiled at her,"Yes" he took steps back as he helped her peddle more. She was finally tired. She stood up in the middle of the blue water, she splashed it in Ayaan playfully.

Ayaan, who wasn't ready was startled, he splashed back at her. They played in the water joyfully, that's when Ayaan pulled Avani by her waisted and held her tight. Avani who felt anxious at first, couldn't help but face it as she saw teh handsome face of her husband which made her heart race.