Epilogue

3rd PERSON'S POV:

10 years later

"Keep the flowers next to mommy." Abhimanyu kept the set of beautiful white Rose's in a white vase. He came back and sat on his father's lap as he watched him look at her with all his love.

"Its Abhimanyu's 10th birthday. Won't you wish him?" He asked. Abhimanyu, who was looking at his dad turned towards his mother. A lone tear escaped from his eye, but wiped as quickly as possible.

"Does mommy love you Dad?" Abhimamyu asked Ayaan while biting his lip to control the lone tear threateningto escape his eyes. Ayaan wiped his cheeks and nodded. Seeing his son cry ached his heart.

"How was mommy when she was alive?" He asked, sniffling while hugging his father.

"All my friends have a mom. What happened to mine? They always ask me about amma! " Abhi started to cry more. He never felt the presence of his own mother in his existence of 10 years. He craved of his mother's love.

"She? She was very kind and gentle. But clumsy. And you are the exact replica of her!" Ayaan started to tear up.

Yes, Abhimanyu looked exactly like Avani, so whenever Ayaan looked at Abhimanyu, his heart clenched painfully. He really did miss Avani, but he had no one to tell. So whenever he felt sad or happy, he first visits Avani's grave and talks about everything that happened.
Although they spent less than 2 years together, they made memories which could last forever.

"She loved to eat food, and she didn't like meeting strangers, just like you." Tears flowed down his eyes as he remembered her smile and tears. Her last words flashed in his ears, "I love you, take care of our son and always remind hik that his amma Loves him veryyy much- was her last words"

"She loved you very much Abhi! More than anyone could imagine!" Ayaan told as his heart throbbed, and seeing his dad cry, Abhi cried more and hugged him back more. They both hugged each other, "Dad, I won't leave you like mommy." He told as he consoled his dad, clutching his shirt.

Just then Ridhi and Asher entered to the hall and bowed down to the photo of Avani kept beside the white roses.

Ridhi teared up again. "She really left me! She left me for real this time!"Ridhi told as she wiped her eyes which teared up. "Only if she told me she was going to die....I regret not being nice to her in the end. I really regret it a lot!" she broke down and Asher hugged her.

Just then even Hiral arrived with Adhya. Adhya was now 17. She too, sobbed as she bowed down to her photo and kept another bouquet of white roses next to it.

Avani died while giving birth to Abhimanyu, Ayaan never remarried again. He missed her and loved her to death every moment. But with great difficulty, he focused on upbringing of Abhi trying to make sure he never gets a short hand in anything. With the help of Asher and Ridhi.

Abhimany ran to Ridhi. "Aunt RiRi" he went and hugged Ridhi as she too sat on her knees and hugged him back. Asher lifted him into his arms and Ridhi petted him. Abhi loved Aunt Ridhi and Uncle Asher.

They all, except Hiral's family, lived in Mumbai now, Ridhi and Asher trained in martial arts together and have been living together since he confessed to her 8 years ago. They aren't married, but they are in living togetherrelationship. Ridhi couldn't bare any kids but Asher too didn't want any so they never bothered getting married. But, they loved Abhimanyu like their own andaways looked after his needs.

Asher and Ridhi were the cool aunt and uncle for Abhi. They took care of him as if their own son whenever Ayaan had to be out of house due to work. Asher helped him homework, they played video games with him, Ridhi finally learnt cooking and started to cook for him.

Hiral and Abhi met each other rarely as Hiral was still in Darjeeling. Ridhi and Asher took him on trips to Hirals house, where he played with Aden who was 13 now. Hiral was very strict when it came to kids, treating him like her own son, she scolded and taught him too and loved him just like the way she loves her kids.

Ayaan did everything he can along with the help of Ridhi and Asher, but there was always a missing part of a mother figure in Abhimanyu's life.

Although Ayaan loved Abhimanyu, he always cried at nights when he used to be taunted by other kids because of the absence of his mother, he never once mentioned it to his father. He didn't want him father to be more sad.

Slowly, Abhimanyu learnt about his mother's wish of how she wanted him to grow, he followed and groomed himself to be the boy his mother wished him to be.

But, it wasn't the same for Ayaan. Every night, he always held Avani's old t-shirt which she used to often wear during her pregnancy which had her scent and slept.

Ayaan wanted to breakdown and give up on everything after Avani's death, but after looking at his son's face, he struved himself to be the best man who Avani admired him and loved.

Often times, Ayaan would have mental breakdowns alone or in front of his son while telling Abhimanyu about Avani. He wanted his son to know how strong of a woman Avani was and how she made such great impressions in everyone's heart.

Ridhi after knowing about Avani's death, she went into depression and used violence as punishment for herself for being a bitch to Avani during her last days. She too always cried at nights holding onto Asher and ranting about how she regretted neglecting Avani.

So, after looking at Abhimanyu, Ridhi changed her way of unhealthy lifestyle and promised Avani that she would take care of Abhimanyu as her own kid and never make him feel the loss of motherly figure in his life.

Ridhi also had took an irrational decision and had told Asher and Ayaan that she was going to adopt Abhimanyu. But, Ayaan didn't like the idea of it and he also explained his situation to Ridhi and made her understand.

Yes, Ayaan was very thankful to Asher and Ridhi, but he didn't want Abhimanyu to forget his mother. So, Ayaan had told Ridhi to be the cool aunt and the motherly figure in Abhimanyu's life.

Hiral too helped him with things Ridhi couldn't whenever she visited Mumbai, especially to see Abhimanyu and they together completed the role of a mother in his life. But a mother is another dimension of family who can never be replaced. Although he loved all of them very much, he always wished for his mother to lift him in his hands once, and feed him.
______________________

A/n: Yessss! Finally done with epilogue too and gave the conclusion of what happens after Avani's death.

I almost teared up writing the epilogue! Dont yiu guys think it was emotional? And please don't kill us for ending the book with a sad ending.

And Thank you soo much for reading and supporting us! We love you sooo much!!!

_______________________

One more story is on the way guyssssssss!
I'm excited asf for this one and hope you guys will read it too!

The story is called "Ohh! My Mistake" and It's a love story and IT HAS A HAPPY ENDING. Lol.

So, to all the cricket fans out there, this story is for you!!!!!

Stay tuned for it :)