CHAPTER 29

3rd Person's POV:

The next morning, the day of the charity event, Avani got up late. She went down after brushing, got herself a cup of milk and drank it as she went and opened the closed windows. She let in the warm sunshine enter and stretched giving a grin. She was kind of nervous but also excited for her day.

She finished her cup of milk and put on herself a facemask and sat in front of the TV, to check the morning news. She turned on some random news channel and left it on; she got involved in her own thoughts.

I have not gone to work since almost 2 weeks. I do have enough money for the month but still...it can not go one like this. I have to ask about when Ridhi will get discharged.

After 10 minutes, she got up from the couch, pulled her mask off and put in into the bin. She switched off the tv and grabbed herself a towel.

Avani turned on the speaker in their house and started blasting her time playlist of songs. She cleaned the whole house and moped the floor and also prepared some tomato rice for lunch and went to take bath.

She took calm shower with Luke warm water, she lathered her body and hair with her usual vanilla and fruity scented soap and shampoo. She tied her hair in the wet towel, so that she won't let the water droplets from her mess up the clean floor.

She got of the bathroom, walked straight to her room in her bathrobe, in the confidence that she is alone. She got into her room, not realizing that the window is open, she danced all her excitement out. With some random Bollywood music playing loudly on her speaker, she danced in her bathrobe and the worst was that Ayaan could see all of this through his window. Clearly.

He was trying to see her through his window without getting caught, but seeing her dance in her own world while holding her imaginary mic, he became sure he wasn't getting caught anytime soon.

Avani was dancing her heart out, while doing so, her towel in her hair fell down. She being clumsy, didn't mind it and kept singing and dancing.

Ayaan had a gut feeling that she would do something clumsy or even worse, bruise herself. He was right, he kept looking at her, she took a step back to continue dancing. While doing so, her legs got tangled by the towel and she fell right on to the ground with a loud thud. Ayaan was confused wether to laugh at her situation or get concerned or worried that she fell. Anyway he just laughed as he saw her instantly getting up and closed the window.

Avani rubbed her butt which was aching and cursed herself for being clumsy. She thanked her god for not leaving any bruise on her hand, she didn't have any concealer to cover it up.

She got dressed in some random sundress, she was not planning to wear a denim pant, when her butt was throbbing.

She got ready, she talked to Ridhi on her phone. "How's it going?" Ridhi asked her curiously. "I don't know, I am kinda nervous...I have not attended any function in many years..." she told nervously as she started to bite her finger nails.

"Mr.Kashyap, he bought me a saree for today, now I feel even more indebted." She told as Ridhi kept listening; she understood her uneasy excitement through the phone.
"I don't know what to do..." Avani said looking at the clock.

"First, calm down. Take a deep breath." Ridhi told consoling. "You'll do good. Don't worry. I got the breakfast, thank Ayaan behalf of me. Ok bye, Adarsh is here." She told as she cut the call.

Adarsh came in and sat next to Ridhi. Ridhi gave him a hug and they started to talk about random things.

"Oh no, its already 12." Avani got up from the sofa. "I'll finish the laundry."