CHAPTER 5

Enjoy a very short chapter. It's just a filler for future chapters.

Encounter of a new fate-1

Location: AGP Hospital, Mangalore.

AVANI'S POV:

Now, seeing Ridhi in that condition, I feel guilty to hell for leaving her alone and for betraying her.

I soon reached the hospital by 11:28. I sprinted into the hospital building as soon as i got out of my car. I locked it with the key in my pocket as i was running. I clumsily ran through the doors of the hospital trying to hold my jacket together which lost its only button when I was leaving the house.

I ran faster and as i ran, i bumped into a tall young man, who i guess looked familiar. I had seen him somewhere but was in too much of a hurry to recognize. He looked down to me, to do so, he had to bend too much.

And before I realised I was falling, his hands glided to my waist and held me. I never had such a contact with anyone in 7 years, but somehow I didn't feel like pushing him away. I stood on my feet and thanked him. He removed his hand.

He gave an arrogant look to the clumsy me as I ran to the reception. His hand had a bandage on it. "It must have pained while he caught me", I thought to myself.

With all thoughts running in my mind, I entered the hospital without looking back at him.

_______________________________________________

A/n : who do you think the mystery man is? Any guesses?

We know it's a short chapter. Filler chapter. Hehehe.

Stay tuned for more.

Vote and comment if you like it :)