CHAPTER 13

AYAAN KASHYAP'S POV:

"Look its really AK!" I heard my fans shouting. I happily and humbly took photos with them and as I did, I took a peek into the lady's face. She seemed to finally recognize me as AK. but I don't think realising it made her feel any excited. She just continued to casually chew her meal. I wanted her to pay attention towards me. I needed it. Don't ask me why.

I ordered the same thing as her... probably a bit too loudly. Everyone looked at us but who cares? I mean there weren't much people in there anyway!

But I guess she felt really uncomfortable with seeking any attention. "Be quite" she whispered to as she lift her head a little and placed her finger on her lips making the shh sound.

I was looking at her, more like studying her. She was wearing a jacket; the buttons on it were hanging loosely and some were even broken. She didn't look poor, instead she looked like a girl who doesn't want to get dressed up to impress people. She was in her comfortable attire. Her skin which looked milky under the sunlight made her look heavenly. Stop gawking at her, you dimwit! To not look like a creep, I cleared my throat she alerted herself as she felt my gaze on her.

She looked really interesting. "What's your name?" I asked curiously but I didn't make a curious expression. She stammered to answer, " Why...why do you ask?" While she was drumming the table with her fingers. I then noticed how her finger nails were all shapeless and broken. Hmm, she has an habit of biting her nails. CUTE.

What was hard about asking that? She is really shy, all had I seen girls in tight outfits at clubs that barely covered their bodies and all their assets were on display. And then my sister who is brutally honest and rude. This girl, sitting Infront of me was that one girl who I never met in my life before.

She gulped her water nervously and clumsily choked on it as she was chewing her Roti. She patted her headed; the situation was laughable. Embarrassed, she bent her head down again and looked at me to know if I was looking at her from below her thick lashes, while her face was completely tinted red making her look flustered and shy. Damn cute!

She slowly lifted her face with her eyes blinking fast, almost the same pace as my heart. Was I becoming weak to her? Or do I have a heart disease which will appear as soon as I look at her? My mind butted in.

That damn eye contact. Her chocolatey brown eyes did wonders to my heart. After trying real hard, I finally thought I had locked eyes with her. Then I realised that it lasted only a moment. Damn it!

She was ignoring me like I were some plague and that got me pissed. She did not take any hint from me. The AK sitting in front of her and all she does is eat? EAT? Seriously?

I asked for some salt. I slyly took the chance to make a move. I held her hands as I took the salt. But what came next was truly abrupt. She shot up from her place at once stared at me as she started breathing heavily. As she stood up, her jacket's button came flying and fell near my foot.

I tried to flirt with her anyway. She looked too single anyway. Her hair was left freely flowing down till her waist. It looked too soft, how does it feel to touch that beauty? Her face was free from makeup and that shocked me. Usually the girls who fall at my feet wear a ton of makeup on them. Not that I'm bragging. Ha. Her pouty lips tho!

I looked at her contemplating to make a move on her without acting any strangely or creepy-ly, I directly asked her if she was free tonight. That's probably where I got her wrong. All the girls I've known would have jumped and danced with joy.