CHAPTER 51

3rd PERSON'S POV:

Asher came in, Ridhi opened the washroom door for him. He walked in fast and let cold water on his hand.

He went in and opened the tap in the wash basin but it didn't work. He immediately tried the other tap in the shower, and without knowing how it worked, in no time he was completely drenched along with his hand under the shower.

He stood out if the water and let his hand into it as he wiped his drenched hairs and face"Oughhh.." he let it stay for sometime.

Ridhi who went to get a small peice of cloth to tie around his hand saw him drenched under the shower as his shirt got see through. His chest and abs were clearly seen through it as he still kept his hand under the shower.

She immediately walked out and fanned herself. She took a big towel and threw it at him without looking in the direction.

He came out of the shower and caught it. "Thanks." He told as he wiped himself with it.
He stopped the flowing water and removed his shirt and wiped himself.
"Do you have any large shirt?" he asked her.

"No. Wear the towel and come out." She told him.

"So can I remove my pants too?? I have a towe-"

"No."

"Ok..okay.. they aren't much drenched anyway."
He wore the towel above his lightly drenched pants and came out.

"I'm cold. Turn the heater on." He came and sat on the couch.

"Aren't you going home??" Ridhi asked him.

"Come on! I wouldn't give all the momos to you." He told as he took the put of the cover and gave her a plate of them.

"Its fine. You can have them all. Take them." Ridhi waite for him to get up.

"You know what?" He looked at her. She looked at him too. "I have something special." He put his hands into his pocket. Ridhi waited for him to show it.

He slowly pulled out a wallet. "It must be right here." He opened it and pulled out a card.

"A debit card?" Ridhi asked him with disinterest.

"Want to order in some beer? It's good for cold." He looked at her as she showed her the card.

Ridhi was craving some alcohol after what had happened today. She wanted to refresh her mind, she sat on he bed and told him, "okay.
But I have conditions. One. We dont tough each other. Two. We won't tell anyone you were here. Three. You'll leave after a drink or two"

"Okay." Asher stood up and called the hotel and ordered many cans.

Soon they arrived, he opened the dumplings and a can of beer. He had them both together and Ridhi who had aldready finished the dumplings, opened a beer and drank it as she looked out of the window.

"Tell me about yourself." Asher asked her as he looked at her look outside the window. She was stargazing.

"I'm Ridhi. All you need to know." With that she expected no more questions. She gulped the first can down, and had the second.

"Hey. I'm Asher. An upcoming international MMA player. Nice to meet you." He told as he looked her.
"That's how you introduce yourself." He told her as she still stargazed.

"You don't need to know about me." Ridhi sighed as she almost emptied her fourth can in less than 5 minutes. She crushed it with her hands and threw it to open another.

"You're pretty strong. Do you practice martial arts officially?" He asked her.

"Yes." She replied yet stargazing.