CHAPTER 15

(In the hospital where Avani and Ridhi are talking about Adarsh)

"I just don't really know an answer, you were at least in a relationship in the past. I have lived all single until today." Avani told with a giggle.

"Right...." told Ridhi as she chewed on her food. "Aren't you going back to Udupi? What about your work?" Ridhi asked as she pointed the spoon towards her.

"I actually applied leave for a week, I have spent all my paid leaves. I was thinking of going back tonight and get some clothes and money with me. I will cook for you and leave", Avani told casually while shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

"Okay, come back tomorrow morning. Dont vanish again!" Ridhi told as she glared at Avani.

"I'll come back. Oh! I forgot to give you your pillow. Take." Avani gave her a bag in which her pillow was kept with some other of her stuff, a comb, hair tie, a handier mirror. Then Avani too started eating. It was around 10 by when both finished.

It became noisy in the next room, some drilling work had been going on in the next room. Avani and Ridhi couldn't hear what they said to each other and started talking loudly. It actually wasn't necessary to Ridhi, she already had a loud voice.

"Hey, give me an idea....How shall I confess?", asked Ridhi loudly.

"I really dont know..." she too replied loudly.

"I dont know what to do"

"Should I Voogle it?"

The sound stopped but without realizing both continued to talk loudly.

"Yes! Do it fast. I can't hold it in anymore." She laughed as she realized she was being hasty. "I think I really like Adarsh....a lot."

Just then a the door open a little bit but as she finished the sentence it shut down. Some one walked away from the door on the other side.

With the door sound being hear, Avani and Ridhi realised the sound was no more but their voice was surely heard.

But none of the two knew who was the person who walked way from the door. They just wondered who it was...
It was Aadarsh.

It was the second time Ridhi was loud and the first time, she was nearly caught. She should have been careful the second time. At least she dint know that she was.

Aadrash walked away. He was startled. Never had he confessed to anyone nor had anyone to him. Although he had a crush on a girl in college days. "She likes me? No, I dont think so. It must be as a friend..." he didn't know how to react. But his heart was thumping loudly in his rib cage.

He forgot about what he was about to do.
He walked back to his cabinet and and sat on the chair. He put his head down on the desk and covered it with his hands.

"She likes me....?" He broke into a blush.

Meanwhile Avani headed back to her house.
She washed the used lunch boxes, and cooked the double amount, enough for the night as well.

She had nothing really to pack and take back to Udupi with her tonight. Her wound had gotten better so she changed the bandage herself. After trying for 5 mins to tie it with one hand, she, clumsily, had tied it around her wound.
She remembered Ayaan,"I wonder how Mr.Kashyap got a wound on his hand. It seems worse than mine. It must have pained both the time he caught me..." she murmured to herself.

At 2 she went back to the hospital. As she entered she saw Ridhi getting re-dressed for her cut. That's when Avani saw the cut...it was deep. As Ridhi was done, she gave her her food. Both are together.

Avani gave her another box of food, "re-heat it when you are about to eat. It's you dinner.
I will leave soon and come back tomorrow."

"Bring your tablets... or I'll nev-"
"Don't worry... I will." Avani interrupted Ridhi.

She soon left after waving a bye.

Avani reached home, picked up her coat, her clothes and her car key. She locked the door, went back to hospital and gave Ridhi the key. She left to Udupi right after.

She drove back and with 2 hours she reached to her house. She saw the newspapers and milk lying outside the door. The milk had gone bad, she threw it all out. She sweeped her house once as the floor was dusty and changed into her clothes.

She washed the pair of Ridhi's clothes she was wearing, then packed some of her clothes enough for a week into a bag. She took her tablet box and her comb, make-up stuff like lip balm etc.
She packed her coffee powder and its filter too.

She left the windows open for ventilation and sat at her desk to check for emails. All the traveling and Ridhi's incidents had drained out her energy.

By the time Avani reached her house, she was completely exhausted and feeling utterly sleepy. Forcefully she had done some house chores.

Avani thought about her work that has started to pile up, she didn't wanted to extend her work more so she took out her laptop and started to work on her article.
She soon dosed off on her keyboard.
'AjdiejkaljgkallJkajkaksjetc..............'

Meanwhile, Ayaan was as usual gazing standing beside the window, looking for a small glimpse of his girl. Wait what?

Ayaan looked at her window, he saw the window was closed and also the usually dim lit room was dark and gloomy. He frowned when he saw the whole building was not lit up. Although he just talked at Avani just a few times. He started acting about her.

He then didn't forget to notice the car was not seen.

Ayaan just thought she was out for some grocery shopping so he didn't think about it much. So he just slept off while his mind and heart was solely thinking about Avani.

_______________________________________________
Word count: 1050

So? How's the story so far? It's boring right now. But we promise that the story gets more interesting soon. There'll be more drama and Romance. Untill then byeeeee.

Please do vote and comment.