CHAPTER 47

3rd PERON'S POV:

"I wonder how Ridhi is doing.." Avani murmured to herself as she looked out from the window of her hotel room- The Ritz Carlton. It was a five star hotel with a pastel themed room, giving off a light and cozy vibe.

"Why? What happened?" Ayaan asked her, standing behind her.

"She broke up with Adarsh. She was really upset and broken"

"The Doctor who came to the wedding??" Ayaan asked with a curious frown on his face.

"Hmm" Avani nodded and sat down on the bed. It was eight in the night. They had just reached their hotel a while back. Their flight was a long one.

Avani fell on the bed when the room bell rang. Ayaan, who was arranging his shirts, got up from his chair and fetched the door.

"Your food sir." The waiter brought in their food and arranged it on the table. "Food! I was HUNGRY!" Avani got up excitedly and sat in the table with Ayaan. After the waiter served, Avani thanked him with a smile.

"Looks tasty!" She started to eat. Ayaan watched her happily eat her food and smiled to himself.

Soon they were done with their food.
Avani wanted to wash up as she didn't feel fresh from all the journey although it was business class. Ayaan was already in the washroom and he called her, "Avani, could you get me a towel?"

Avani picked up a towel and gave it to his hand that was out of the door. But Ayaan suddenly pulled her in. She was completely startled as she saw him naked, she immediately turned away but Ayaan came close to her from her back and leaned on her to lock the door. Drops of water fell from te ends of his hair and jaw, making her clothes and shoulders wet.

"Avani... no, I want to call you Hiya. Hiya, do you want to save water??" He asked her with a deep voice, which turned her on. Her face immediately blushed, she turned around to see his face and wide shoulders. She couldn't control herself anymore, she held Ayaan's face and kissed him. Ayaan was startled but he kissed her back as he held her waist.

But Avani remembered the lusty hands of strangers on her waist, she immediately pushed him away and slammed her back to the door holding her face and hair.  She started to tremble and sniffle again, Ayaan immediately draped himself in a towel and lifted her.

He brought her to the bed as she still cried holding him, he hugged her as he tried to console her. "I'm sorry, I ruined the mood again!" Avani cried.

"No, I'm sorry" Ayaan held her tight. He put her to sleep in the same position and after she fell asleep, he left her grip, put on his boxers and went back to sleep next to her, spooning her.

The next morning, Avani woke up first. She saw herself sleeping next to Ayaan, which she had been seeing for some days now. But the thing that made her heart go wild was that he was naked. And she could feel her legs on his. She didn't know if he was completely naked but the horny part of her wished for it.

She lifted the blanket a little and peeped underneath when Ayaan who wasn't sleeping completely caught her.

"What are you doing?" He told in his morning voice but she immediately started to pretend like she asleep with her head bent.

"I'm not naked." Ayaan told and Avani suddenly choked. She sat up as she tried to cough it away and she looked at Ayaan who was smiling at her with his eyes closed. "I wasnt seeing anything!" She told trying to defend her pride.

"Don't say you did Mrs. Guilty" he told as he pulled himself closer to her and kept his head on her lap. "How are you now?" He asked her. She remembered what had happened yesterday, she was sad she couldn't give him the moment.