CHAPTER 32

3rd Person's POV:

It was one day before Ridhi's discharge. She laid up curled in her bed with a heavy heart and a killer headache.

She craved her cigarettes. There was no one around her to pick her up. She craved some love and attention. But, wasn't she the one to push away Adarsh? She definitely regretted pushing away Adarsh, but the more she thought about it the more she felt uneasy. She didn't want Adarsh to experience to the harsh world out there who kill people mercilessly. Moreover, she didn't want Adarsh to look down at her because of the work she did. But that was the only income she got since seven years.

Ridhi felt so alone. She hated silence. She hadn't felt silence since she met Adarsh. Never once had he left her alone because he knew she hated silence. He was a very good observer. He noticed all her likes and dislikes.

The more she thought about Adarsh, the more she felt depressed, sad, angry and miserable. But Ridhi felt very lonely.

But she wasn't the only lonely. Weren't all the four in the same boat?

Avani went back to her regular schedule but now was a little more social than before. She got to know some her neighbors names and also went to grocery stores instead of ordering online. She kept looking at Ayaan through the TV, she definitely wouldn't get over him any time soon. She didn't normally liked him, she was a bit more attached towards him. She missed the way he held her waist while they kissed, she missed his string manly cologne, she missed him teasing her, she missed how he used to look at her. She missed each and every detail about him. Looking at Ayaan everyday in news channel didn't help her to more on. Instead it fuelled more desire and more liking towards him. And that bothered Avani a lot.

Ayaan, got very busy with his team's issues. Rumours about what not had been going on everywhere in the country. His father called him to leave his group and inherit the company. His 3 group members wouldn't get along with each other anymore. And one wanted to leave due to personal issues. His team was falling apart and so was his heart. With everything messy going on in his life, he missed Avani very much. He was going crazy without talking to her. He couldn't call her and ask her about her whereabouts. By this time, he was confirmed that he was in love with her. He was confused between liking and loving her, but everything came into conclusion when he kissed her, that confirmed his feelings towards her. The more he thought about Avani, the more he loved for her touch, her childish behaviour, her clumsiness and everything single thing about her.

Ayaan, was ready to make Avani his girlfriend but he didn't know her reaction towards it. He was nervous about it. He truly wanted to make her his quickly before someone could take way his girl. No, He was not being insecure about her, but about the guys who may try to steal his girl. Just thinking about those guys trying to flirt with his girl- Avani, made his blood boil. But, he didn't have a choice. He couldn't go and meet Avani. He hadn't seen her since the night they kissed. He was going crazy. But what made him crazier was, his team- The FINE9 was disbanding. His fathero on the other hand, was manipulating him to takeover his family's company. His once happy and carefree life was now a pure mess.

Adarsh, that night, when Ridhi broke up with him, went out with his extrovert friend to bar and then went home completely drunk for the first time ever leaving everyone in his conservative family in a shock. Everything and everyone looked like Ridhi to him. He was a crying mess. His friend who saw all if this just wanted to kill the woman who spoilt his friend's life.
Adarsh went and fell on his mom's shoulders and hugged her crying. "What happened my son?" Was all she could ask.
The only thing that was running in his mind was his rejection. He asked the question which he wanted to ask his mother since the day he was getting bullied and hated by people.
"Mama, you think I'm really that bad of a person? Everyone who I've liked always end up hurting me. Am I that unlikeable mama? My friends bullied me I kept quiet. My cousins hated me because I studied well and was being praised by their parents. Papa likes me, I love him, but I've never seen him happy or even seen him smiling at me. Not even once in my lifetime. Not even when I got awards for saving people. The girl I love broke up with me without giving me a good reason. Everyday I stayed up late just to look after her. What did she return mama? I know she loves me even now. But she is hesitant about something. I'm not weak or naive, I understand everything and people need to understand this and not underestimate me!" He completed his rant. But this time, his mother was a sobbing mess. His friend had tears in her eyes. Adarsh was way too drunk and miserable to notice all these. He just got up and went to his room without a word. He was too fed up of his sad life.

Ridhi soon got discharged after seeing Adarsh for the last time who gave her prescription. It was very awkward for them. She noticed how he had dark circles and eye bags under his eyes. His eyes were bloodshot. He never once tried to talk to her or made an eye contact with her. He was embarrassed and felt rejected and way too sad. 
Ridhi, on the other hand, paid the hospital bills with the money Avani gave her and came home on her own. She noticed his weird behaviour and blamed everything on herself. She way ashamed of herself for making a innocent guy suffer due to her complicated life.

Ridhi went back to her house in a sappy mood and cooked herself healthy meals from that day on, by looking up online, she finally learned to cook a little with Avani's help who used to video call her teo to three times a week.

And soon a month flew by.

Ayaan's band completely disbanded. He inherited his dad's business. He was the new CEO and chairman of their company- "Kashyap private inc." But, what sting him the most was his missed Avani.

Avani still the same, but even more depressed. She started to socialize but she felt a part of her missing. A part of her went missing the night when she left Ayaan standing there looking at her with different emotions in his face.

Adarsh still not over at all, still missing Ridhi, he had head ache quite often and others could clearly tell something was wrong. He didn't smile much often as before. He now wasn't the sweet doctor, his smile and charm was both gone, along with Ridhi.

Ridhi wasn't over Adarsh but was doing better. She left her group and decided to become a martial arts teacher.
She took private classes to elite class people every evening and on weekends she went to slums and taught children there for free. She kept herself busier, so she didn't had to deal with her heartbreak alone. The time she spent with her kids, she used to forget all her pain and sadness.

_______________________________________________

A/n: Just a filler for future chapter? What do you think? Is that drama enough or want us to add more masala to it? 😂

Word count: 1314

Please don't forget to vote and comment!