CHAPTER 12

BEAUTIFUL CHAOS

_______________________________________________

AVANI'S POV:

I was woken up by a call.
"Hello....who is it?" I asked dragging the words sleepily as I grunted.
"Hey! It's me. Are you sleeping? Come fast. I want us to have lunch together." Ridhi told in loud voice which woke me up.

"Oh yes! I totally forgot I didn't have lunch. Wait, I will be there." I lifted myself out of the bed."Come fast!"she cut the call.

I walked to the kitchen as I rubbed my eyes and opened the fridge and took out the lunch box and heated it in the oven. I put it in a cover and drove to the hospital. As soon as I entered the room, Ridhi called to me loudly," Come,Come! I am hungry."

"Let's eat!" I told as I pulled the chair and sat next to her. "But why didn't you eat yet?" I asked as I opened both our lunch boxes.

"The nurse was redressing my wound. That got me late." She told as she filled her mouth with the first bite. And started choking.
"Eat slowly" I patted her and started to eat.

When we both finished, I took the lunch boxes and put back them into the cover. There was a nice breeze that made the room cool. I tried her auburn hair into a neat pony so that it doesn't fly everywhere.

"I will use your debit card. There is no dishwasher at home and I also have to buy vegetables for dinner. I don't have any cash left with me. I brought on 500 with me when I ran here." I helped her lean back and tucked her into the bed.
"Sure" she told as she leaned back with the support of my hand.

I waved her a bye and closed door. I forgot and pulled it hardly with my right hand, my cut pained sharply for a moment. Looking at it again and again irritated me. And you know the reason. But what I didn't forget to notice is that my bandage had become dirty with Rajma curry on it.

I drove back and stopped at the general store on my way. I had to buy the dish washer and vegetables.

I went put it all in the back seat of my car. Just when I started my car and began to drive, a car went past as fast as the wind itself. It scared me for a second. But the car looked really expensive, while it's glass was completely tinted black.

When I reached Ridhi's house, a boy of around 18 years or more I guess, stood leaning to the compound wall. As I approached the door, he saw me. He was taller than Ridhi, maybe 5'9 I guess. He had black hair which was put in a man bun kind of hairstyle. And his folded hands were scattered with some small tattoos on both of it. He looked a little but older than his age though. With his badass look, he looked cute for working in a Mafia.

"How can I help you?" I asked confused while squinting my eyes and making a questioning face. Of course I would have looked like an alien, but who cares?
"How is Ridhi Akka?" He asked in concern as he removed his hands which was folded and tucked it inside his pocket.

"How do you know her?" I asked as I shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another where I was standing. I doubted to tell anything.

"Oh, I should have introduced myself. I am Chetan, but everyone including Ridhi Akka calls me Chotu. I am The youngest member of Ridhi akka's gang, so akka is really close to me and treats me like her own brother." He told as he gave a small friendly smile.

"Ah, I am Avani. Ridhi's best friend. So, you're the same who left his clothes at Ridhi's. She is doing good. She might be able to walk in 2 or 3 days. Why don't you come meet her? She might be happy.." I told as I too gave a humble smile.