CHAPTER 14

3rd PERSON'S POV:

(When Avani and Ayaan meet in the beach)

Ayaan walked to the beach to search his locket. It was the first thing he bought with his money. It sure was difficult to find it in middle of all the sand and that too in the night sky.

He scratched the back of his neck, worrying how to search it. He looked up to the star filled sky puzzled. As he brought his head down, his gaze fell on the girl that he bumped into. Also the girl who's been on his mind since they met.

Although they had many encounters, Ayaan never knew Avani's name. He sure was an arrogant arse when Avani met him. But that doesn't mean any harm in telling her name. Right?

He decide to talk to her. He was sure that it was Avani, but confirming made no harm. He doubted himself due to the bandage on her hand. He had an idea of he being clumsy, but now he's just confused by looking at her arms. He didn't remember seeing a bandage on her hand at the restaurant. And anyway, it would be awkward if he was wrong.

He walked to her, now he was sure. She sat at the shore silently, listening to the waters. "Were we indebted to each other in past life or something? We keep meeting, are you sure this is coincidentally happening?" He asked chuckling to her. He had an arrogant smile on his face while doing so.

She was torally started," Are...are you following me around?" she asked as she tried to get up quickly from the loose sand that skid her; she was about to fall when he caught her right into her arms.

The minute she fell into his arms, his heartbeat skyrocketed. When they made a slight eye contact, both their breath hitched in their throats and he could feel goosebumps rising on her skin. Ayaan heard a light gasp from Avani. His gaze fell on her lips.

Avani held Ayaan's biceps for grip. She made a slight eyes contact with his stormy dark brown orbs, she could see many emotions flowing the it. She couldn't quite pinpoint exactly what he was thinking. The one emotion that was clearly shown in his eyes were Adoration.

As soon as she realised that she was gawking at him like he was a candy, she nervously cleared her throat and tried to pull away from Ayaan's tight grip on her waist.

Ayaan realised that he was holding her for more time than required, he slowly removed his hands form Avani's waist and took a step back. He noticed Avani's body and frowned. But when he saw her face scrunch up I'm confusion and nervousness, he was alerted by her discomfort. He took another small step back.

Avani was relived that he understood her discomfort and uneasiness and took a step back. But what confused Avani was that she missed Ayaan's warmth when he held her.

She was really scared, he could make out her nervousness from her face that started sweating. He told in a low voice as bent his face to her height,"I didn't follow you....I live here." He left to stand upright trying to deny his feelings for her.

She was scared, but something made her feel warm in those hands. Those feelings, which although weren't confirmed, gave her a sense of relief. But denying to trust any one, she shouted, "Please don't do this to me. What have I ever done to you?" Tears came out of her eyes.

The breeze helped her in no way as she felt goosebumps rising again due to it. Shivers ran down to her spine and her lips started trembling. Her nose had become pink.

Ayaan noticed all of it. He frowned further when Avani's tank top which looked a bit big  for her had pulled down causing her to show more skin of her neck. Avani didn't noticed the frown on his face, but what she forgot to notice was the way he was looking at her neck.