CHAPTERS 28

3rd Person's POV:

After one whole regular day of Avani visiting Ridhi, and then Ridhi spending time with Adarsh, and Ayaan excitedly daydreaming about Avani in saree, it was the finally one day before the Charity Event.

The morning went peacefully to Avani, who completely forgot about it and woke up late ,and remembered all of it when she was drinking milk and again saw the same stray cat which always sneaked it's way into the house.

She choked on her milk while cursing herself and patted her head as she coughed. "Oh shit! The charity event! I have to buy a saree yet!"  She told as she looked at her reflection in the glass of a window, she had just woken up and brushed, yet to bathe herself.

"I better go buy myself a saree..." she told as she hurried to the bathroom. As she bathed, she wondered to herself, "What kind of saree should I buy? What kind will others wear? Will there be a lot of people?? Will I be okay??? If there are, I'll have to stay with Mr.Kashyap the whole time...what if he thinks I am dumb that I can't even manage to be with people on my own? What if I stumble and break my butt while walking in saree? What if I embarrass myself byspillong good or juice on my saree??" She thought to herself.

"It has been 7 years after all, what if I am awkward to people and make them uncomfortable? I can't disappoint  Mr.Kashyap, he has helped me a lot, isn't that why I agreed to go there with him without declining?.."  she snapped out of her insecurity and decided to take a warm shower. She shampooed her hair with her infamous vanilla and fruity scented shampoo.

Avani dressed herself into a cute white  sundress with a cute sky blue denim jacket and made breakfast for Ridhi. Once she was done, she packed it into a box, grabbed her purse, and set out to the hospital. She just had one day to buy a saree, so it would take a lot of time

She ran into the Ridhi's room, she kept the box containing cover on the table and told Ridhi, "Do you have any saree blouse I can wear? If not I'll have to get one stitched.." she told as she panted.

"I do have one that's small for me, but why do you ask?" Ridhi asked curiously. "A saree...are you going to some function?"

"Mr.Kashyap asked me to tag along to some event to where I have to wear a saree...I couldn't decline him...you know, he helped me a lot..." she told as she sat down and opened the box for Ridhi.

"Be careful with him... Although he helped you a lot and had good intentions, he is still a playboy." Ridhi told giving Avani some water. Avani drank it thanking Ridhi.

"In my cupboard, on the left extreme, 2nd shelf, there is a dark blue blouse...its sleeveless. You can have that, it's too short for me, you can have its saree too." She told as she started to eat.

Avani went directly to the nearby mall and bought a simple saree which would suit Ridhi's blouse and came back home after eating a  She went straight to Ridhi's room, opened the cupboard and searched for the blouse. She found it, not at the extreme left, second shelf but somewhere else; her whole wardrobe was a mess.

She quickly went back to her room to check if it fits her. She closed the windows and removed her top and put it on. It was a little loose for her but it was fine. It was little deep, showing her tattoo on the left of her cleavage.

"Would it be appropriate for the tattoo to be seen? What of people get a wrong idea... And I don't want people to see my tattoo" she thought to herself.

Avani tried to tie the saree around herself to try the whole set once, to see if it looks good...she then realized that she never knew how to tie a saree.

And the saree which she had bought was completely plain and she it looked like someone who wear those saree to attend a funeral instead of a charity event. She needed to do something about the saree. But, she yet had one complete day to buy a new one, so she planned to take the Boise with her tomorrow so she can match the saree for it.