CHAPTER 49

3rd PERSON'S POV:

Two months later

Ayaan now was demoted to Vice President due to that agreement which he failed to get, but little did he regret it. He wasn't yet ready to be the CEO, yet his father forced him to be perfect for his job without a good training. Now that he had learnt to manage his work, he had started to work hard to get back his position.

Avani and Ayaan were now very comfortable with each other, but with that came with conflicts.
They quarreled with each other often, mainly regarding arrangements. Ayaan was quite specific and organized while Avani was vague about them, she wasn't used to people being so struct with her. She hated the fact that her husband was a perfectionist.

By now, they had been to many places - Australia, Paris, Thailand, Hong Kong and South Korea as well. But Avani wanted to go somewhere cold and chill, but as she had aldready gone to Switzerland when she was small she wanted to go to Darjeeling with her love, which is obviously Ayaan.

They reached Darjeeling three days back, but Avani who wanted to go trekking, couldn't as she felt really tired and dizzy all the three days and not to mentionthe fact that she had started to gain weight which was bothering her to no extent.

Although tired, Avani really wanted some fresh air now, she wanted to take a walk outside so Ayaan decided to take a small walk in a nearby street famous for instant tea.

She held Ayaan's hand tight and Ayaan to held her shoulder and supported her. He wanted to get her checked up but she denied telling that she would be fine.

But after a distance of walking, Avani almost tripped. Ayaan made her sit outside a tea shop and went to fetch a bottle of water.

It started to drizzle, so Avani stood up to stand under the roof of the shop when a small girl ran into the same space and crashed into her. Avani stumbled at once and fainted. By the time Ayaan reaches her, she was lying on the ground.

He ran to her and shouted, "Avani! What happened!?" Everyone gathered around and them and called an ambulance. Ayaan sprinkled a few drops of water on her face but she didn't seem to respond. He checked her pulse and was thankful he felt it. Just then the ambulance reached them and she was taken to a nearby hospital in a moment.

In the hospital, she was rushed into the emergency ward and after a few tests she was moved into a normal ward and the doctor called Ayaan.

"Mr.Ayaan, I have good news. Congratulations! She is pregnant." He told with a smile as he showed him the sonogram.

Ayaan was on cloud nine. His expressions couldn't express his happiness. "Really!?" He closed his mouth with both his hands. A sudden sense of maturity and responsibility crashed him like a big truck.

"But..." the doctor slowed his tone. Ayaan looked at him confused.

"Its probably going to be difficult. To get a healthy baby. Or to even conceive it. We can either save the baby or the mother..." He showed her the scans of Avani. "Her uterine wall is damaged, it might be difficult for her to save the baby. It seems like she has been a victim of accident or maybe rape. Even if she gives birth to a healty baby, saving her would be a very huge risk " He sighed.

Ayaan was heartbroken in seconds. His world tore apart hearing to the doctors confession. His heart ached and tears gathered in his eyes.

"Please dont make her do any physical work. Complete rest might help a bit. In any case, she will be able to survive but we cant guarantee about the baby. And IF she loses the baby, she might become very weak and since she was already in deep depression, she might go into complete shock. So please talk to Mrs Avani about it..."