CHAPTER 22

3rd Person's POV:

Adarsh left after checking Ridhi with the nurse. His face yet flushed, he followed the nurse out like a little boy. He touched his lips, remembering how she pulled him, he broke into a blush which left everyone around there wondering what had happened.

It was evening by now, Ridhi looked at the beautiful pink sky outside through the same window. "How does the sky look so pretty?"

Ridhi grinned to herself thinking about her kiss. But she was not sure if he liked her back; she never asked him or gave him a chance to tell. "What if I get rejected after this?" Ridhi thought to herself as her smile disappeared. But the way he responded to the kiss showed that even he liked her but his face 

Back at Ayaan's house, Avani had been sitting in her room, doing her work from the laptop, with wires of chargers and USBs clumsily lying all over. And all her clothes were scattered on the floor. Which includes her cartoon- cotton panties.

Ayaan, knocked the door. "Come in." Avani told as she was biting her finger nails with tension and typing with the other hand. She urgently had to do 4 more reports.

She didn't even look at Ayaan who entered the room. "Woa! What happened here?"

He walked in and stumbled over the laptop charger wire but managed to grip himself from falling. He carefully reached her bed and sat on it. He saw her chewing off her nails like a kid and gave a chuckle. His gaze shifted on her cartoon panties. He was baffled and very much amused but never questioned about that. He just had a comical expression on his face while trying to control his laughter.

Ayaan took few deep breaths to calm himself before you laughed like a dying hyena. He knew, is he asked Avani about her panties, she would be embarrassed and wouldn't let him to even talk to her. He didn't want that to happen. Instead he chose to keep quiet.

"What are you doing?" He asked peeking into her laptop."I have to urgently finish 4 more reports that I got just half an hour ago. I can't believe they want it to be done in the next one hour, all the four of them." She replied with an annoyed expression.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" Ayaan asked. "No..that's okay.." she told without lifting her eyes from the screen. He was irritated by that. He wanted to see in her eyes.

"I'll help you?" He asked. "That would be great help" she agreed instantly. He smiled seeing her work hastily.

"What can I do?" He moved himself and sat closer to her. "You will need your laptop. Tell me your email, I'll send you the information. You just need to retype it in Ms Word, checking for spelling errors and grammatical errors." She told, yet not moving her eyes from the screen.

"I am star, I can't disclose my Email address" he told to her a little worried. "Tell me the email address which you use to stalk your haters' comments." Avani told trying to be funny.

"akihb123@hmail.com" Ayaan replied. "You actually do that?" Avani started to laugh as she looked at his eyes. "Btw, what's akihb?"

"Ayaan Kashyap Is Hot Boy" Ayaan replied with swag. Avani laughed loudly, So loudly actually, people may confuse her to a seal who's crying. "hahahaha that's a good one.hahaha" She told him as she laughed.

"It wasn't a joke..." Ayaan replied with a poker face. "Oh..." Avani became serious, while trying to stifle her laugh. But failed miserably and started to laugh again. By the time she had sobered up, she saw Ayaan blushing while trying to maintain an annoyed expression on.

"I'll go bring my laptop." Ayaan left and quickly came back with his laptop. He sat next to her, a little more closer, she smelt like vanilla and fruity which was his favourite. "By the way, what is your job about?"

"I am a editor."

"You are a editor?!! So are you purposely following me around so you get news? Then you must also have pictures of my house...give me your phone I want to check it right now!" He went to snatch her phone when she hit him on his hand.

"I don't edit for lame Bollywood news!" Avani told with an even more annoyed expression.

"How can I believe that?" Ayaan said. He surely did like her but as a star he surely could doubt her.

"Ugh! Okay, take my phone." Avani pressed the phone against his chest with one hand as she typed with another, her eyes again fixed on the computer.

Ayaan now gave a smile without her knowing and took a sneak into her phone.
There was only 5 contacts - Owner, Boss, Office landline, Shraddha Office, Mom.

Ayaan now confirmed that she had no other guy, which made his relieved. He felt happy that she was not like other girls. He went to the gallery. It was full of selfies of herself, most of them bear the beach. Her selfies were all goofy, neither of it had something that would make men puje with disgust like other girls' did. Instead he found her pics very funny and cute. He went to check the messages when she, "Mr.Kashyap, I need to call."

Ayaan realised he was being a stalker and gave her the phone without telling anything. He switched on the laptop and opened the mail.

Avani called her colleague regarding work and was talking to her, in her own world without realizing Ayaan was looking at her going cutely mad over work and chuckling to himself without thinking anything.

He brought his face near her and tucked her hair behind her ear. She looked at him as she talked over the phone, as suddenly shouted ,"You are not being of any help Mr.Kashyap!" Her face was red due to anger and frustration. Which made her look even more cute.

Ayaan cleared his throat and leaned to the pillow and started to work. He came to know that she was strict when it came to work. He smiled to himself naturally as he looked at her who was sitting in front of him facing her back towards him. He saw her eyes through the strands of hair that he had tucked for her.

He too then started to work seriously. "What exactly should I do??" He asked and she explained. The evening went by.

_______________________________________________

QOTD:
Who do you think is hot??

Word count: 1100

So? Boring chapter. Ikrrrrrrr. And just a filler for future chapters.

Please don't forget to like and comment.