CHAPTER 21

A/n: For the best experience of this chapter, we suggest you to play the song given in the slide!

(Please play the song repeatedly untill the chapter ends or we have even marked the place where you can start to play the music while reading!)

3rd Person's POV:

Meanwhile at Ayaan's house Avani had already woken up at 5, now it was 5:30. She couldn't get used to the new environment. She was so early that even Aunty had not woken up yet.

She got fresh and dressed herself in some random t-shirt and jeans. She doesn't like to impress others, she wore what was comfortable for her. She wanted to leave the house without waking anyone up but then remembered Ayaan had the car keys. She silently tiptoed into his room while he slept soundly.

Avani again tiptoed towards his bed, bent her face to his level so that she could wake him up neatly instead of startling him. She patted spftly on his shoulders which were bare and whispered near his ear, "Mr.Kashyap, where are my car keys?"

"Mmmm" he gave a small grunt and turned to the other side of the bed.

"Mr.Kashyap, my car keys??" Avani went to the other side of the bed and whispered again. He again went," mmm~" tucked his head into the quilt.

Avani tried 2 more times but none of it was useful. She was helpless that she needed the car keys...
She couldn't scream to wake him up, because that would probably wake everyone else up but not him.

Avani took the pillow next to him and hit him with it. "What??" ,He told in his sleep. She hit once more and this time Ayaan held the pillow and pulled it, little did he know Avani was holding it.

Avani, who stood there wobbly, fell on him as he pulled the pillow, he woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes. He saw her face at a distance of a finger from his. Their noses were touching. he could almost hear her erratic heartbeats. He was surprised as he saw her with her round eyes looking at him. She too tried to get up but didn't get a grip. He inwardly grinned as he was happy that Avani was affected by their close proximity and not only him. Not in a bad way though.  

Ayaan held her arms and sat up as he helped her to do so too. "I am sorry Mr.Kashyap, I needed to ask you about my car keys."
"Thats okay, they are kept in the shelf next to the TV." He told as he rubbed his eyes. Ayaan's voice came out raspy which made Avani's toe curl. And her cheeks were completely coated scarlet. Avani was not aware of this weird feeling, but whatever she felt was kind of new to her. A good kind of weird if you as her.

"So sorry and thanks a lot." She told as she stood up from the bed and went towards the door. Ayaan still was imagining his happy scene with Avani, seeing her as soon as he woke up and that too on top of him.
He was on cloud nine.